Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (https://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Our Community (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f48/)
-   -   looking for the drawing " airstream an american legend" (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f48/looking-for-the-drawing-airstream-an-american-legend-7837.html)

remcolent 11-13-2003 02:04 PM

looking for the drawing " airstream an american legend"

I am looking for a high resolution picture of the drawing "airstream an american legend "
I have seen this on a photo on the side of a airstream
it is an artist drawing a picture of a airstrem witn a couple and a airstream in the backgroung
its a round drawing with on the scetch board of the artists the word airsteam and under the drawing the words AN AMERICAN LEGEND

Thanks Remco

Moonshot 11-13-2003 02:12 PM

Here's one

This thread:
https://www.airforums.com/forum...light=rockwell

includes a picture of the Norman Rockwell limited edition Airstream decal.

Does this help?

Scott

remcolent 11-13-2003 02:17 PM

thanks this is the one I was looking for but like on in a better resolution

Remco

Cracker 11-13-2003 05:27 PM

Norman Rockwell Drawing

Is this decal available anywhere?

igenerally 12-12-2003 07:06 PM

American Legend

I have an American Legend 34ft. I have been trying to find information on this special addition.

As for the decal, I was told Airstream has the graphics but in limited supply. I plan to order a complete spare set if I can.

The upholstery on the couch is the famous picture of Norman Rockwell painting himself, painting himself. The upholstery on the Dinette is a pattern of paint brushes, pain tubes, and a pallette.

I plan to take some more pics this weekend and try to attach them.

I pull the trailer with a 2002 Avalanche 2500 8.1L 4X4 with 3.73 gears. I towed over 7500 miles last summer from Oregon to Virginia at 65 to 70mph on the Interstates and averaged 13 mpg.

wbr 04-18-2011 05:00 PM

I have a 97 one of 50 norman rockwell american legend limited edition 34 footer.. My decals are in great shape, and the trailor is the only 34 foot I know of that is all polished. I dont think you can get the decals anymore, so you have to have a pic and graphic designer do the decal if you want one. wildbillera@aol.com

Rockwell 04-18-2011 06:03 PM

I have the hi resolution photo/graphics and a complete set of graphics for the Norman Rockwell. I also have a 97 Rockwell for sale with graphics attached...let me know if I can help. The graphics are the exact size and hi quality as the originals...
Thanks
Rockwell

remcolent 04-21-2011 04:48 PM

@ WBR
would love to see a pic of your trailor polished
Did you do it yourself.

@ rockwell I pmed you my Email hope you can send me some High res pics

Thanks

Remco

RoamingHappy 05-20-2021 04:22 AM

Hi Rockwell,

I hope you are doing well!

I just saw an older post of yours about the 1997 'Legend' Airstream.
I recently bought one, and I need to redo most all of the graphics. Do you still have an image file of the main graphic?

I contacted the Airstream parts dept and they couldn't provide any info.

Any info you can provide would be most appreciated!

My needs:

Actual vinyl graphics or a digital image file of the main Norman Rockwell illustration.

Color codes, official color names, etc of all of the stripes. (I think I can buy most any color of automotive vinyl, but I dont know the exact color.) I'm guessing there at least 5-6?

actual graphic or digital file of the rear "AN AMERICAN LEGEND" graphic

Gold Rear 'Airstream' vinyl name badge

Thanks for any help you provide,

-Danny

OTRA15 05-20-2021 04:39 AM

Have you sent Rockwell a PM private message? As noted this thread is ancient.

Click on user name and select PM option on drop down menu.

Good luck,

Peter

Rockwell 05-21-2021 08:35 AM

Graphics

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoamingHappy (Post 2496031)
Hi Rockwell,

I hope you are doing well!

I just saw an older post of yours about the 1997 'Legend' Airstream.
I recently bought one, and I need to redo most all of the graphics. Do you still have an image file of the main graphic?

I contacted the Airstream parts dept and they couldn't provide any info.

Any info you can provide would be most appreciated!

My needs:

Actual vinyl graphics or a digital image file of the main Norman Rockwell illustration.

Color codes, official color names, etc of all of the stripes. (I think I can buy most any color of automotive vinyl, but I dont know the exact color.) I'm guessing there at least 5-6?

actual graphic or digital file of the rear "AN AMERICAN LEGEND" graphic

Gold Rear 'Airstream' vinyl name badge

Thanks for any help you provide,

-Danny

Yes. I still have the graphics files. I have the main one on side and, I have the Paint Brushes. I do not have the stripes but you can get them at any vinyl graphics house
Rockwell

RoamingHappy 05-22-2021 05:11 AM

Thanks Rockwell,

I sent you a PM with my email address, I also emailed you at your email address.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

-Danny