Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (
-   General Interior Topics (
-   -   Help me figure out what this is (

Lumatic 10-22-2007 07:58 PM

Help me figure out what this is
1 Attachment(s)
This looks like some kind of shower curtain. It was in my 71 Tradewind when I got it a few years ago. It does not seem to fit anywhere but has the airstream contour. I think it is from some other Airstream. Anybody know what this came out of?

azflycaster 10-22-2007 08:03 PM

It looks just like the shower curtain in my 75. The long side goes against the forward wall, the horizontal piece goes over the water valves ans the rounded piece goes against the curved wall of the trailer.

Lumatic 10-22-2007 08:23 PM

Another one of life's lesser mysteries solved.

AIR-Quarius 10-22-2007 08:50 PM

...for a split second looked like a recovered peice from the Roswell N.M. U.F.O. crash....but the other guy may have the better answer! lol

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.