Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (
-   Interior Restoration Forum (
-   -   plastic extrusion for Aluminum Panel Edge on Ceiling (

macbob1240 08-29-2007 12:11 AM

plastic extrusion for Aluminum Panel Edge on Ceiling
Does anyone have a source for the extrusion that is apparently a type of plastic that is used on the edge of the aluminum ceiling where it meets the molded end shell ceiling? My trailer is a 1972.

Happycampers 08-29-2007 05:38 AM

MacBob, Welcom to the forums, what you are looking for is called J trim, you can get it from Airstream at Jackson Center or from any Airstream dealer, it comes in 8ft. pieces.


Happycampers 08-29-2007 05:42 AM

MacBob, My wife just reminded me you can get it at Home Depot, we got ours from Airstream and it is stiff and hard to work with.

Silverhobby 08-29-2007 09:54 AM

J Trim
I just picked up some of this for a friend from our local AS dealer. It was $6.95 + tax for 12 feet.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.