Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (
-   Awnings (
-   -   Anybody know what this part is called? (

Streamer1 10-14-2006 03:56 PM

Anybody know what this part is called?
All I know is that during the first washing of the trailer we recently purchased, I was able to secure all but the tail end zip dee awning. Upon close investigation I noticed an empty space (a hook of some kind) was supposed to be there. Anyway, is there a fancy name for this do-hickey?

Once again, I could not post the picture in this thread. One of these days I will "get it."

bobchevy89 10-14-2006 04:11 PM

awning strap
yes that is the hold down strap hook for the up the awning and you should see a strap with a loop at the end it goes on the hook.:D .

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.