Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (
-   Plumbing - Systems & Fixtures (
-   -   Where can I find this part??? (

durans54 04-22-2006 03:13 PM

Where can I find this part???
Anyone know where I can find this part? Its for replacing the old metal waste valve assembly. It will allow me to glass in a new thetford valve. If been to a few RV shops and they dont know what Im talking about.

Anon 04-22-2006 04:14 PM


Originally Posted by durans54
Anyone know where I can find this part?

You can buy that directly from Thetford.
They are located right around the corner from me.

Here is there address and phone number:
7101 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone: 1-800-521-3032

durans54 04-22-2006 04:32 PM

Thanks, tried their website but couldnt find the part there. I will try calling them next week. Thanks again

Ken J 04-22-2006 05:16 PM

Most any Airstream dealer would have it - - - Oasis in Tuscon I'm sure would have it and would be glad to mail it to you

Be aware there are a gazillion valves out there, so be sure to bring your old ones so they can match - or you may have to send the old ones, as I did, to make sure you get the correct valve

Ken J

overlander63 04-22-2006 06:47 PM

Camping World has Thetford parts in stock, you can check with them.

AYRSTRM2 04-22-2006 10:55 PM

And so does Dyers RV, which is where I bought my Thetford parts.

John's Camping Blog

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.