Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (https://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f368/)
-   -   Newbie in California (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f368/newbie-in-california-21174.html)

Felix 03-06-2006 10:06 PM

Newbie in California

Hello from Southern California!
My name is Felix. I dont yet own an Airstream, but I'm looking. What I hope to find is a trailer between 20-25 feet long from the 1970's or newer. A fixer up is fine as long as the outside is in good condition. I look forward to chatting with you, and appreciate your help and advise.
Felix

joewinfield 03-06-2006 10:19 PM

Hi Felix. Welcome to the forum. You will find all the advice and help you need here. I have. Good luck on your search. joe

uwe 03-06-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix
My name is Felix. I dont yet own an Airstream, but I'm looking. What I hope to find is a trailer between 20-25 feet long from the 1970's or newer. A fixer up is fine as long as the outside is in good condition. I look forward to chatting with you, and appreciate your help and advise.
Felix

Felix,
Forum member "Creampuff" recently bought a Flying Cloud and might be selling his 68 Safari soon. You might contact him, he's near Agoura Hills, a reasonable distance from you.

Boondocker 03-07-2006 06:14 AM

Welcome to the forums, enjoy the hunt! its almost as much fun as having one. Well, if the search doesnt go on to long that is :D

Felix 03-17-2006 08:16 PM

Thank you all for your wellcome and encouragement. I'm still searching, I'll be checking out two trailers in the San Diego area. If things go right I might own one this coming weekend.

Chaplain Kent 03-17-2006 08:44 PM

Welcome Felix. I am sure you will find lots of good company here. Don't forget to check out the classified section or your search.

tracker 03-17-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix
Felix

Hello Felix and welcome from the north coast. :)

juel 03-18-2006 02:22 AM

Hi, Felix. Don't limit yourself to those silver ones, remember the 70's Argosys are great trailers too. You'll find lots of help here. Good luck with your hunt and send pictures when you find your dream. Judy

geosouth 03-18-2006 03:04 AM

Felix-

Greetings from just north east of you, in Running Springs. Welcome to the Forums. I'm kinda new my self having just gotten my Bambi in November. The Forums are a really great way to connect with people who share your interest (read; obsession). There was an AS that was in the Riverside Press that someone mentioned in the forum only a few days ago. You may want to search that out and give it the once over, seeing it's so close.

You may have look at a few lumps of coal before you stumble upon your diamond in the rough. Good luck!

Happy Trails!