Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (https://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Dollars & Cents (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f348/)
-   -   Airstream of Chicago (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f348/airstream-of-chicago-155926.html)

SMWASONMYMD 08-26-2016 06:03 PM

Airstream of Chicago

Just went to shop for a new Airstream at Airstream of Chicago - our first AS/TT purchase - sales person was great - we went thru every model from 16'-30' - two hours - no pressure - just the facts and highly informative- further convinced us that an AS/TT is the way to go. With no pressure- he on the spot gave us 20% off OA Msrp on the two AS we liked.

So my question is - has anyone dealt with AS of Chicago? What have been your experiences with them if any?

featherbedder 08-26-2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMWASONMYMD (Post 1841519)
Just went to shop for a new Airstream at Airstream of Chicago - our first AS/TT purchase - sales person was great - we went thru every model from 16'-30' - two hours - no pressure - just the facts and highly informative- further convinced us that an AS/TT is the way to go. With no pressure- he on the spot gave us 20% off OA Msrp on the two AS we liked.

So my question is - has anyone dealt with AS of Chicago? What have been your experiences with them if any?

They also have AS dealership in Davenport Iowa this new building not all finished .They used to be in Joliet. I was there yesterday the sales people were very up on things and friendly. these are same staff from Joliet but customer relations are now very good. I believe they are honest people. I talked to mgr. about appraisal of my AS for ins. co. agreed value instead of nada book. I have friends that pur. from Iowa and all very happy with them. The staff at Naperville has been with them for long time.

Airtandem 08-26-2016 06:17 PM

I have Delt with both, purchased in Chicago and took delivery inDavenport. We have had our 2010 FC fb for 5 years and have had good follow up. If you have a problem,ask for John and parts, Ed. John is owner and Ed both are I. Davenport. They also have an excellent body shop IN DAVENPORT.

Mike

VaTravelers 09-04-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMWASONMYMD (Post 1841519)

I'm in VA. My dealer gave me a 20% deal on a 2017 Serenity 28 Intl.

featherbedder 09-08-2016 06:17 PM

May be I'm getting personal but SMSWANSONMD posted Q. about about AS of Chgo. I was at there store this AM to pick up papers and learned Gentle man pur. new classic. WELCOME TO AS. Please feel free to go on forums if desired, there are a lot of owners In area that do get togethers w/lots of good times and food, plus no hassle at these gatherings [no regimitation]. some running yrs. also not all AS but other brands. Again Welcome to AS ownership. Bill