Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (https://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Commercial Listings (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f206/)
-   -   Who do you write... (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f206/who-do-you-write-15288.html)

Minnie's Mate 01-23-2005 05:05 PM

Who do you write...

...at Airstream. My wife sent an e-mail to customer service with questions about the 30' Safari but never got a response. Is there a specific e-mail address to send to other than the generic one on Airstream's web site?

Barbara Peerenboom 01-24-2005 06:48 AM

Here ya go.......

Email

Technical Support
tech@airstream.com

Corporate Questions
info@airstream.com

Press
press@airstream.com

RV Sales
sales@airstream.com

Online Store
store@airstream.com

Customer Support Feedback
customersupport@airstream.com

Silvertwinkie 01-24-2005 07:09 AM

I would call and ask for customer service if you don't get a response from any of the linked email addresses. They should be able to hook you up with an actual person if they themselves don't have the answer you are looking for.

Minnie's Mate 01-24-2005 05:36 PM

Thanks, we'll try the e-mails listed. We had a couple of questions about the 30' Safari that couldn't be answered by any of the dealers we have talked to and felt that further contact with dealers would be a waste of time on both sides until we are ready to order. Specifically, we wanted to know if a built-in microwave was available and if we could upgrade things like awnings on all windows and what fabrics were available to replace the choice we liked that had been discontinued.

lynn 01-24-2005 06:10 PM

vlazier@airstream.com will get you sales information about products

Davydd 01-24-2005 06:22 PM

Airstream seems hit or miss

About every other year I fill out requests for brochures or information at their web site but only once did I get a response.

John1 02-18-2005 01:14 PM

I presume you are talking about the bunkhouse when you say 30' Safari. This unit is comes standard with a 3-burner range/oven. There is an option for a convection microwave w/3-burner range in its place.
I believe you can order awnings for all windows (don't get ask that very often). If not, dealer could install locally.

Minnie's Mate 02-18-2005 02:02 PM

Yes, the 30' bunk is the only 30' Safari offered. No, not the convection microwave. I was talking about the separate microwave oven in addition to the conventional oven/range. My wife didn't like the combination oven for some reason.

jcanavera 02-18-2005 02:08 PM

Their response to emails is not very good at all. I have had the best luck calling them directly.

Jack

John1 02-18-2005 02:35 PM

Minne'sMate:
There is not any other location for the microwave except in the space where the oven sits. Thus,its replace the oven or carry along a plug in microwave for the coffee.

Minnie's Mate 02-18-2005 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcanavera
Their response to emails is not very good at all. I have had the best luck calling them directly.

Jack

I e-mailed them about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard from them yet. We are going to the North Atlana RV Show this week end where I hope to talk to a knowlegeable dealer. The dealer I have talked to so far was too green to know the answer to any of my questions.