Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (https://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Rallies & Meet Ups (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   Penn Wood Park July 4 2015 Rally (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/penn-wood-park-july-4-2015-rally-129955.html)

Whirlism 01-15-2015 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bill and Nora will be there for sure Dave, and looking forward to it!😀😊

pintoman 01-15-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whirlism (Post 1568382)
Bill and Nora will be there for sure Dave, and looking forward to it!����

Bill and Nora,
So glad to hear you'll be in attendance!
Later.
Dave F.

RCLOUD9 01-15-2015 02:46 PM

Great Park

Just a comment to all. My wife and I did not attend any of the 4th of July events. We did however stay there for 3 day last June. This was the first Airstream park that we have visited. The people we meet were just fabulous. As we pulled in a group of Airstreams came to help us back in our assigned spot. What fun they had with us when they all started giving different signals. Turns out that is one of the thing that make this pike very enchanting. We met and spent time with many that were there . As newbie we got a lot of good advice and tops on Streaming. We look forward to returning this year and would certainly try to make iota on the 4th.
John and Karen
Toledo, Ohio
Quote:

Originally Posted by pintoman (Post 1567009)
Hello all.
I read today that Bash6 would not be held, I have attended all five and have the highest regard for the tremendous effort put forth by Frank, Ace, and their families.

With that being said I would like to gauge the interest of members of the Air Forums Community who would like to attend a good old fashioned Fourth of July Rally to be held at Penn Wood Airstream Park.

I have enjoyed meeting many of you at the Bash and Fall Colors Forum Rally's and look forward to meeting again this year.

Dave Fagan

RCLOUD9 01-15-2015 02:48 PM

GreatPark

Just a comment to all. My wife and I did not attend any of the 4th of July events. We did however stay there for 3 day last June. This was the first Airstream park that we have visited. The people we meet were just fabulous. As we pulled in a group of Airstreams came to help us back in our assigned spot. What fun they had with us when they all started giving different signals. Turns out that is one of the thing that make this park very enchanting. We met and spent time with many that were there . As newbie we got a lot of good advice and tops on Streaming. We look forward to returning this year and would certainly try to make iota on the 4th.
John and Karen
Toledo, Ohio

pintoman 01-15-2015 05:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rcloud9,
Thank you for the kind words about Penn Wood Campground and its members. We have always enjoyed meeting and helping visitors to our park.
We would enjoy a return visit by you at anytime, and I believe you would enjoy the July 4th Rally.
Sincerely
Dave F.Attachment 230502

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums

Ocean Bum 01-15-2015 06:24 PM

It would be our first rally, hope nothing gets in the way. You can count us in. We are new to airstream anything and we look forward to getting to know some folks.

pintoman 01-15-2015 07:11 PM

Ocean Bumb,
Welcome I am sure you will find many new Airstream friends at our rally.
Please sigh up at the forum calendar if you haven't already done so.
Thanks
Dave F.

WineStream 01-15-2015 08:59 PM

Wow, this escalated quickly. Very nice. Andrea, Jason, Parker, and Mason will be rsvp'ing on the calendar when I can get to a computer. The website doesn't work well on a mobile browser!

pintoman 01-16-2015 07:18 PM

Thanks Jason
Later
Dave F.

pintoman 01-17-2015 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Penn Wood Park Fourth of July Rally

BigAl 01-17-2015 04:05 PM

Hi Dave,
Looking forward to the rally. Jean and I plan to attend. Added our name to the calendar.
Al

pintoman 01-17-2015 04:12 PM

Hi Al,
Thanks for the reply looking forward to a good time.
Later
Dave F.

SilverSky 01-18-2015 08:46 AM

A rollercoaster of emotions

I was so disappointed that the Bash was not happening, but was hoping to see friends at Penn Wood. The good news is, it's happening! The other good news is that we have a family wedding happening on Sat the 4th. So the bad news is that I can't be in two places at once.

If folks are getting started earlier in the week (like the pre-Bash), I'll come closer to the beginning of the week and stay until friday night or Sat. If the party doesn't start until Thurs eve or Fri, I'll probably skip the 7hour drive and stay home.

No pressure Dave :innocent: but is there any reason we can't come early? I volunteer to be a lacky for any prep or errands.

And if that's kewl, any takers on getting started early with a pre-PennWood-PennWood?

Fingers crossed,
elly

pintoman 01-18-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSky (Post 1569476)
I was so disappointed that the Bash was not happening, but was hoping to see friends at Penn Wood. The good news is, it's happening! The other good news is that we have a family wedding happening on Sat the 4th. So the bad news is that I can't be in two places at once.

If folks are getting started earlier in the week (like the pre-Bash), I'll come closer to the beginning of the week and stay until friday night or Sat. If the party doesn't start until Thurs eve or Fri, I'll probably skip the 7hour drive and stay home.

No pressure Dave :innocent: but is there any reason we can't come early? I volunteer to be a lacky for any prep or errands.

And if that's kewl, any takers on getting started early with a pre-PennWood-PennWood?

Fingers crossed,
elly

Elly,
Good to hear from you, yes you are welcome any time at Penn WOOD :flowers:

The plan is for a welcome get together Friday evening, and I am pretty sure that there will be impromptu get togethers earlier,just be sure to sign up at the calendar to reserve your spot✏️
I will let you know plans as they are firmed up.
Thank you for your offer to help👍
Later,
Dave F.

AirHog 01-18-2015 09:51 AM

Click here to let others know you are attending.

AirHog 01-18-2015 09:59 AM

Count us in from RI! Sounds like a lot of fun. Can we arrive a day early and leave a day late?

Gail & Titu:flowers:

noreen&sal 01-18-2015 01:37 PM

I'm going to make a wild guess that somewhere close by there just might be a happy hour going on. Sal

pintoman 01-18-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirHog (Post 1569511)
Count us in from RI! Sounds like a lot of fun. Can we arrive a day early and leave a day late?

Gail & Titu:flowers:

Yes you may, just let me know when the registration form goes out.
Thanks
Dave F.

ctdair 01-18-2015 03:43 PM

Rsvp'ed Maybe. Lots of things for me to consider and schedule. Have any rally fees been decided?

pintoman 01-18-2015 03:48 PM

I understand the scheduling conundrum, rally fee and tentative schedule should be ready in next month.
Thanks
Dave F.