Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (https://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Rallies & Meet Ups (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   Penn Wood Park July 4 2015 Rally (https://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/penn-wood-park-july-4-2015-rally-129955.html)

pintoman 01-12-2015 03:22 PM

Penn Wood Park July 4 2015 Rally

Hello all.
I read today that Bash6 would not be held, I have attended all five and have the highest regard for the tremendous effort put forth by Frank, Ace, and their families.

With that being said I would like to gauge the interest of members of the Air Forums Community who would like to attend a good old fashioned Fourth of July Rally to be held at Penn Wood Airstream Park.

I have enjoyed meeting many of you at the Bash and Fall Colors Forum Rally's and look forward to meeting again this year.

Dave Fagan

WineStream 01-13-2015 08:21 PM

It won't be a substitute for The Bash, but we'd like to see a lot of our friends from The Bash that we are used to spending the 4th with. Pennwood has the facilities to make for a great really. It was, of course the site of the pre-bash for a number of years. Let's see if this can come together.

pintoman 01-14-2015 08:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jason,
Thanks for the kind words,hopefully this will take off. I will be updating our ideas and plans for a great time for all as others respond.
Later
Dave F.Attachment 230399

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums

twobikes 01-14-2015 01:55 PM

Thank you Dave. Gracious hospitality from the Penn Wood folks ,as usual. Count us in.
Patty and Al

Follow us at two bikes + an Airstream. Http://Airgo.blogspot.com

RickDavis 01-14-2015 01:59 PM

Almost feel like a traitor after 5 bashes but we have decided to go to the International this year. Partly due to the reduced price and partly because we like that area

pintoman 01-14-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twobikes (Post 1567969)
Thank you Dave. Gracious hospitality from the Penn Wood folks ,as usual. Count us in.
Patty and Al

Follow us at two bikes + an Airstream. Http://Airgo.blogspot.com

Pat and Al,
Looking forward to seeing you!
Dave F.

pintoman 01-14-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickDavis (Post 1567973)
Almost feel like a traitor after 5 bashes but we have decided to go to the International this year. Partly due to the reduced price and partly because we like that area

Rick,
You will be missed, if your plans change please reply. You are always welcome!
This will be considered a break in seniority :)
Dave F.

AldeanFan 01-14-2015 03:01 PM

We've wanted to attend a rally since we bought our stream, Me, Ms AldeanFan, and Baby AldeanFan are all interested!

pintoman 01-14-2015 03:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Aldean fans,
Thanks for your interest we would enjoy your company at this your first rally.
Stay tuned as I will be updating the rally plans as it comes together.
Later,
Dave F.

aceflys 01-14-2015 05:30 PM

This is great new that the gang at Penn Wood is planning a 4th of July rally. Put us on the list. Sorry to say Frank won't be joining us. He has a trip out west planned.
Let me know if I can help in anyway.

pintoman 01-14-2015 06:55 PM

Ace,
Great to hear you can attend! We're going to do our best to make this a fun event, you and Frank have set the bar high, I contacted Frank and he mentioned his trip, he'll be missed this year.
Thanks for your offer, I am sure I will pm you with ???
Later
Dave F.

DEITZ645 01-15-2015 04:27 AM

Carl, Elaine, and Finn will be in attendance. We're bummed that the Bash VI won't be happening, but I'm sure we'll have just as good a time at Penn Wood.

Peanut 01-15-2015 05:57 AM

Dave – please add Kim and Mike to the list. This will be our first rally too.

noreen&sal 01-15-2015 07:51 AM

2014 Pre-Bash

1 Attachment(s)
We'll be there.

pintoman 01-15-2015 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut (Post 1568227)
Dave please add Kim and Mike to the list. This will be our first rally too.

Kim and Mike,
Welcome I know that you will meet and enjoy the company of many new Airstream friends!
Thanks
Dave F.

PA BAMBI II 01-15-2015 07:59 AM

We're interested!

I haven't had the pleasure of attending an Airstream rally since an honest-to-goodness AS Factory Rally in the mid 1980s.

I looked forward to a Bash for two or three years but our trailer was not ready yet. It is close enough now- we are interested in attending and will watch for updates!

Thanks for putting this together-

Ben, Lynn, Emma, and Cora

pintoman 01-15-2015 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noreen&sal (Post 1568263)
We'll be there.

Noreen and Sal,
Great to hear from you, Rory and I look forward to seeing you this season.
Later,
Dave F.

pintoman 01-15-2015 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA BAMBI II (Post 1568267)
I haven't had the pleasure of attending an Airstream rally since an honest-to-goodness AS Factory Rally in the mid 1980s.

I looked forward to a Bash for two or three years but our trailer was not ready yet. It is close enough now- we are interested in attending and will watch for updates!

Thanks for putting this together-

Ben, Lynn, Emma, and Cora

Welcome,
You and your family are in for a great experience, stay tuned.
Thanks
Dave F.

pintoman 01-15-2015 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DEITZ645 (Post 1568217)
Carl, Elaine, and Finn will be in attendance. We're bummed that the Bash VI won't be happening, but I'm sure we'll have just as good a time at Penn Wood.

Carl and Elaine,
I'm glad you'll be in attendance.
Later,
Dave F.
Attachment 230456

pintoman 01-15-2015 08:29 AM

Penn Wood Fourth of July Rally

Good Morning,I am humbled by all the response to our rally.
Some info.
WBCCI membership is not necessary to attend.
All Airstream/ Argosy products are welcome.
Please sign up at the forum Rally Calendar, so that we can keep track of the number of attendee's
Thanks,
Dave F.

Whirlism 01-15-2015 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bill and Nora will be there for sure Dave, and looking forward to it!😀😊

pintoman 01-15-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whirlism (Post 1568382)
Bill and Nora will be there for sure Dave, and looking forward to it!����

Bill and Nora,
So glad to hear you'll be in attendance!
Later.
Dave F.

RCLOUD9 01-15-2015 02:46 PM

Great Park

Just a comment to all. My wife and I did not attend any of the 4th of July events. We did however stay there for 3 day last June. This was the first Airstream park that we have visited. The people we meet were just fabulous. As we pulled in a group of Airstreams came to help us back in our assigned spot. What fun they had with us when they all started giving different signals. Turns out that is one of the thing that make this pike very enchanting. We met and spent time with many that were there . As newbie we got a lot of good advice and tops on Streaming. We look forward to returning this year and would certainly try to make iota on the 4th.
John and Karen
Toledo, Ohio
Quote:

Originally Posted by pintoman (Post 1567009)
Hello all.
I read today that Bash6 would not be held, I have attended all five and have the highest regard for the tremendous effort put forth by Frank, Ace, and their families.

With that being said I would like to gauge the interest of members of the Air Forums Community who would like to attend a good old fashioned Fourth of July Rally to be held at Penn Wood Airstream Park.

I have enjoyed meeting many of you at the Bash and Fall Colors Forum Rally's and look forward to meeting again this year.

Dave Fagan

RCLOUD9 01-15-2015 02:48 PM

GreatPark

Just a comment to all. My wife and I did not attend any of the 4th of July events. We did however stay there for 3 day last June. This was the first Airstream park that we have visited. The people we meet were just fabulous. As we pulled in a group of Airstreams came to help us back in our assigned spot. What fun they had with us when they all started giving different signals. Turns out that is one of the thing that make this park very enchanting. We met and spent time with many that were there . As newbie we got a lot of good advice and tops on Streaming. We look forward to returning this year and would certainly try to make iota on the 4th.
John and Karen
Toledo, Ohio

pintoman 01-15-2015 05:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rcloud9,
Thank you for the kind words about Penn Wood Campground and its members. We have always enjoyed meeting and helping visitors to our park.
We would enjoy a return visit by you at anytime, and I believe you would enjoy the July 4th Rally.
Sincerely
Dave F.Attachment 230502

Ocean Bum 01-15-2015 06:24 PM

It would be our first rally, hope nothing gets in the way. You can count us in. We are new to airstream anything and we look forward to getting to know some folks.

pintoman 01-15-2015 07:11 PM

Ocean Bumb,
Welcome I am sure you will find many new Airstream friends at our rally.
Please sigh up at the forum calendar if you haven't already done so.
Thanks
Dave F.

WineStream 01-15-2015 08:59 PM

Wow, this escalated quickly. Very nice. Andrea, Jason, Parker, and Mason will be rsvp'ing on the calendar when I can get to a computer. The website doesn't work well on a mobile browser!

pintoman 01-16-2015 07:18 PM

Thanks Jason
Later
Dave F.

pintoman 01-17-2015 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Penn Wood Park Fourth of July Rally

BigAl 01-17-2015 04:05 PM

Hi Dave,
Looking forward to the rally. Jean and I plan to attend. Added our name to the calendar.
Al

pintoman 01-17-2015 04:12 PM

Hi Al,
Thanks for the reply looking forward to a good time.
Later
Dave F.

SilverSky 01-18-2015 08:46 AM

A rollercoaster of emotions

I was so disappointed that the Bash was not happening, but was hoping to see friends at Penn Wood. The good news is, it's happening! The other good news is that we have a family wedding happening on Sat the 4th. So the bad news is that I can't be in two places at once.

If folks are getting started earlier in the week (like the pre-Bash), I'll come closer to the beginning of the week and stay until friday night or Sat. If the party doesn't start until Thurs eve or Fri, I'll probably skip the 7hour drive and stay home.

No pressure Dave :innocent: but is there any reason we can't come early? I volunteer to be a lacky for any prep or errands.

And if that's kewl, any takers on getting started early with a pre-PennWood-PennWood?

Fingers crossed,
elly

pintoman 01-18-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSky (Post 1569476)
I was so disappointed that the Bash was not happening, but was hoping to see friends at Penn Wood. The good news is, it's happening! The other good news is that we have a family wedding happening on Sat the 4th. So the bad news is that I can't be in two places at once.

If folks are getting started earlier in the week (like the pre-Bash), I'll come closer to the beginning of the week and stay until friday night or Sat. If the party doesn't start until Thurs eve or Fri, I'll probably skip the 7hour drive and stay home.

No pressure Dave :innocent: but is there any reason we can't come early? I volunteer to be a lacky for any prep or errands.

And if that's kewl, any takers on getting started early with a pre-PennWood-PennWood?

Fingers crossed,
elly

Elly,
Good to hear from you, yes you are welcome any time at Penn WOOD :flowers:

The plan is for a welcome get together Friday evening, and I am pretty sure that there will be impromptu get togethers earlier,just be sure to sign up at the calendar to reserve your spot✏️
I will let you know plans as they are firmed up.
Thank you for your offer to help👍
Later,
Dave F.

AirHog 01-18-2015 09:51 AM

Click here to let others know you are attending.

AirHog 01-18-2015 09:59 AM

Count us in from RI! Sounds like a lot of fun. Can we arrive a day early and leave a day late?

Gail & Titu:flowers:

noreen&sal 01-18-2015 01:37 PM

I'm going to make a wild guess that somewhere close by there just might be a happy hour going on. Sal

pintoman 01-18-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirHog (Post 1569511)
Count us in from RI! Sounds like a lot of fun. Can we arrive a day early and leave a day late?

Gail & Titu:flowers:

Yes you may, just let me know when the registration form goes out.
Thanks
Dave F.

ctdair 01-18-2015 03:43 PM

Rsvp'ed Maybe. Lots of things for me to consider and schedule. Have any rally fees been decided?

pintoman 01-18-2015 03:48 PM

I understand the scheduling conundrum, rally fee and tentative schedule should be ready in next month.
Thanks
Dave F.

pinktrailer 01-22-2015 10:02 AM

Maybe I can come too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSky (Post 1569476)

Fingers crossed,
elly

Since Elly is going to be there early, I may come too if space is available! I have wanted to go to the bash the last two years, but have had conflicts.

Gail

SilverSky 01-23-2015 07:21 AM

Yay Gail! I've only been to Penn Wood a few times, but enough to know you'll find it a very sweet spot and the folks are great too! Take a look at the map, depending on timing and which way you want to come, we could meet up in Binghamton and caravan the rest of the way together. We can talk offline when it gets closer. Give the dogs a pet from me.

Would you bring the famous Gloria or will roomy Tillie get to make the trip?

pintoman 01-23-2015 08:36 AM

Gail,
Glad to hear you are interested in attending, when the reservation form is posted just mark the date of your arrival.
To everyone who will be coming to Penn Wood for the rally please be aware that the park is pet friendly,but has a 2 dog limit per trailer 🐶🐶!
Later,
Dave F.

Wiltstream 02-01-2015 08:01 PM

Hi! We would love to join this rally... thanks for organizing!

pintoman 02-02-2015 08:52 AM

Wiltstream,
You're welcome, looking forward to seeing you at the rally!
Later,
Dave F.

WineStream 02-02-2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiltstream (Post 1575850)
Hi! We would love to join this rally... thanks for organizing!

Maybe we'll have to caravan to Pennwood for this rally:D. With you being from Mansfield, we're practically neighbors to you.

MikeG82 03-08-2015 07:17 PM

We would enjoy attending this Rally. Mike and Carrie Anne.

pintoman 03-08-2015 08:51 PM

Mike,We would love to have you attend, please sign up at the calendar page if you haven't already done it.
Later
Dave F.

nvestysly 03-08-2015 09:14 PM

I'm looking at the calendar to see if this rally will fit into our schedule. If we attend we will probably arrive several days early.

I noticed there is an event at Penn Wood the weekend prior to this rally. will that affect the date we can arrive? The one time we stopped at Penn Wood we stayed in the main field near the entrance (near the office). Is that the field where this rally will be held or is the July 4th rally using the back field? The location doesn't particularly matter to us... just curious.

Thanks, Lucius

pintoman 03-09-2015 07:54 AM

Lucius,
The Penn Wood Fourth of July Airforum Rally will be held in the meadow near the office, where you have stayed previously.
In no way will the other rally affect when you can arrive. I will be posting a sign up form shortly, stay tuned.
Please sign up at the calendar if you haven't already done so, hope to see you at the rally.
Later
Dave F.

MikeG82 03-14-2015 07:23 PM

Keep us posted too, as we are looking forward to this one!

Mike and Carrie Anne

pintoman 03-15-2015 05:12 PM

Mike,
Stay tuned info will be posted shortly. Hope to see you at the rally.
Thanks
Dave F.

pintoman 03-30-2015 09:20 AM

Events Planned For The Rally
Friday July 3, 2015
Happy Hour Meet and Greet at the patio. Bring your beverage of choice and snack to share. We will also provide you with a few snacks.
Friday evening campfire at the fire ring.

Saturday July 4, 2015
Breakfast will be served in the pavilion.
Golfing at one of Clarion Counties fine courses ( If interested)
Ice Cream truck will arrive at the Park in the afternoon.( we will cover the kids ice cream treat, adults are on your own :) )
In the afternoon feel free to participate in trailer open house.
Happy Hour at the patio, prior to dinner.
Dinner will be served in the pavilion, we will provide the meat course and hotdogs and hamburgers. Please bring a side dish to share for the pot luck.
Saturday evening campfire at the fire ring.

Sunday July 5, 2015
Continental breakfast available in the pavilion.

This is an informal casual event, please come to relax and enjoy seeing old friends and making new ones!

Thanks,
Dave F.

pintoman 03-30-2015 10:10 AM

Rally Registration Form

1 Attachment(s)
Registration is now open for the Penn Wood Park Fourth of July Rally.

By filling out the form, and returning it your site reservation will be made at the Park. It is not necessary to call the park.

pintoman 03-30-2015 10:28 AM

Golfing On The Fourth

If you are interested in golfing on the 4th of July please note that on the registration form, along with the # interested.

Golf fees are NOT included as part of the Rally fee.

Sorry for any confusion,
Dave F>

WineStream 03-30-2015 07:57 PM

Is the golf individual or scramble style?

WineStream 03-30-2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pintoman (Post 1600255)

By filling out the form, and returning it your site reservation will be made at the Park. It is not necessary to call the park.

We're on vacation until April 6. Hopefully the park doesn't fill before we get home and send in the form!

pintoman 03-30-2015 08:15 PM

Jason,
The golf is up to you duffers to decide, we are just trying to see how many are interested in golfing. Then Scott can set up a tee time.

Your reservation is secure, enjoy your vacation.
Later,
Dave F.

WineStream 03-30-2015 08:18 PM

I suck at golf, but at scramble style I still have a chance! :-)

AirHog 04-01-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pintoman (Post 1600255)

What does the $30/person fee include?

pintoman 04-01-2015 11:58 AM

Air hog,
I refer you to post #53, the rally fee covers snacks, full breakfast, continental breakfast, and the the main meat course for Saturday's dinner.
Hope to see you,
Dave F.

AirHog 04-01-2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pintoman (Post 1601302)
Air hog,
I refer you to post #53, the rally fee covers snacks, full breakfast, continental breakfast, and the the main meat course for Saturday's dinner.
Hope to see you,
Dave F.

Thanks Dave!

pintoman 04-04-2015 05:43 PM

Only three months till the Penn Wood Forth of July Rally🇺🇸🗽

pintoman 05-13-2015 09:19 AM

July 4th 2015 Penn Wood Rally

1 Attachment(s)
Good Morning,
If you are considering attending, please sign up at the Rally Calendar.

If you have yet to send in the Rally Registration Form, please do so as soon as possible (it really helps with planning).

To those who have sent them in, a big Thank You!

See you soon,
Dave F.

pintoman 06-10-2015 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,
If you are planning on attending the Rally on the 4th at Penn Wood Airstream Park now is the time to respond the Rally is on and we are looking forward to a good time!
Thanks
Dave F.Attachment 240403

AldeanFan 06-11-2015 09:47 AM

l'd better get polishing, we want our Airstream to look it's best.

pintoman 06-12-2015 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 240531

babs4008 06-15-2015 05:44 PM

I hope we're not too late! We'd love to join you for the PennWood July 4th rally. I've got the application and will forward it as soon as I here that you still have room.

Hope to see you there!
Barbara and Bill Trevouledes

pintoman 06-16-2015 03:33 PM

Rally Event Added

We will be holding a Corn hole Tournament at 2Pm on Saturday afternoon.
The winner will receive a trophy and the respect and admiration of all:bb:
Later,
Dave F.

WineStream 06-25-2015 08:24 PM

One week from now I will be sipping wine with friends at this rally

AstroBruce 06-26-2015 01:42 PM

Plan to arrive Thur. Sent check a while ago. Have not received a conformation yet. Normal?

Bruce

Jukeboxfun 06-26-2015 02:17 PM

I thought about going to our first rally there. You can't get there from here! I mean anyway I map it, the shortest distance is 214 miles taking 3 hours 45 minutes! Geez PA is a big state! I live near exit 266 on the PA turnpike in Lebanon co. Still thinking though.

pintoman 06-26-2015 04:22 PM

Astrobruce,
Yes I received your check. See you Thursday.
Safe trip
Dave F.

ctdair 06-26-2015 04:23 PM

I think it safe to say it would be a wonderful first rally. We have always enjoyed
Penn-Wood and the residents there as well as the visitors for all the trips and rallies we have attended there.

pintoman 06-26-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jukeboxfun (Post 1642747)
I thought about going to our first rally there. You can't get there from here! I mean anyway I map it, the shortest distance is 214 miles taking 3 hours 45 minutes! Geez PA is a big state! I live near exit 266 on the PA turnpike in Lebanon co. Still thinking though.

Jukebox fun,
Hitch up and make the trip I think you would enjoy the Park and the rally!
Later
Dave F.

DEITZ645 06-29-2015 06:16 AM

Four Short Hours

Jukeboxfun,
You can do it! Our trip from Berks County takes 4 hours! We leased a site at Penn Wood for a few years and made the trip often. Hope to see you there. We plan on hitting the road early Thursday morning and will most likely be rolling on before noon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jukeboxfun (Post 1642747)

BigAl 06-29-2015 05:01 PM

Jukeboxfun,
I'm coming down from Toronto Canada
That's how nice the park is! You'll enjoy it. And the drive is half the fun
Al

Bigventure 06-29-2015 05:18 PM

Will there be fireworks anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums

WineStream 06-29-2015 06:08 PM

I'm thinking work sucks. New target arrival time for us is Thursday just after lunchtime. A couple meetings in the morning from home and then we're hitting the road.

pintoman 06-29-2015 06:41 PM

Jason
Hang in there see you Thursday.
Dave F.

pintoman 06-29-2015 06:43 PM

Fireworks are held in Clarion,Pa just five miles north of the park💥💥

bugsbunny 06-29-2015 07:42 PM

Hi Pintoman,

We won't be able to make it after all due to the four letter word (work). Sent in our check a while back. Changed our RSVP status.

Have a great time! Hope we make it down later this year.

Have fun everyone!

Katy, Tex and Wags

AldeanFan 06-30-2015 09:52 AM

My wife Kim has to work until 5pm on Friday, but we'll be there late Friday Night.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Mark, Kim and Pearl,
Niagara on the Lake

Jukeboxfun 06-30-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEITZ645 (Post 1643865)
Jukeboxfun,
You can do it! Our trip from Berks County takes 4 hours! We leased a site at Penn Wood for a few years and made the trip often. Hope to see you there. We plan on hitting the road early Thursday morning and will most likely be rolling on before noon.

Well, maybe next time. We are just going up to Twin grove campground in Pine Grove, PA which is less than an hour from here. Have fun everyone and post some pics!

pintoman 06-30-2015 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AldeanFan (Post 1644431)
My wife Kim has to work until 5pm on Friday, but we'll be there late Friday Night.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Mark, Kim and Pearl,
Niagara on the Lake

See you then ,
Safe Trip,
Dave F.

WineStream 07-02-2015 04:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Might come through turned 90 degrees, but nevertheless a panarama of the park as it is right now

PA BAMBI II 07-03-2015 07:55 AM

Awesome picture! Let's see some more! We were hoping to make it this year, but the Bambi II is just not quite ready. Hopefully next year if it is held again. Lynn and the girls are excited to attend an all-Airstream rally.

WineStream 07-03-2015 09:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The view from under my Airstream's awning this morning

WineStream 07-03-2015 03:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Hour!

WineStream 07-04-2015 09:36 AM

I enjoy being awoken by a bell beckoning me to breakfast. Thanks to the entire crew of lease holders at PennWood for making breakfast for the rally go-ers.

Jukeboxfun 07-04-2015 09:44 AM

Should have come, raining cats and dogs here.

WineStream 07-04-2015 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shinim's Korean coming demo. Spicy cucumbers and noodle salad.

WineStream 07-04-2015 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Potluck. I'm stuffed.

AldeanFan 07-05-2015 06:57 PM

The Squire family is home safe!

We a had a wonderful time at the rally and wish we could have come earlier and stayed longer, maybe next time.

Thanks for welcoming us silly Canadians and making us feel right at home!

pintoman 07-06-2015 08:54 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 242326

Attachment 242327

Attachment 242328

Attachment 242329

WineStream 07-06-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pintoman (Post 1647480)

I will be saving this picture and using it as the new wallpaper on my work computer as motivation to keep working...so I can keep Airstreaming.

FYI...Andrea has typed up all of her notes from Shinim's cooking demo. One way or another, we'll get it uploaded with the pictures and make it accessible to all.

pintoman 07-06-2015 09:10 AM

Tired but happy!

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 242330

Thanks for attending the Rally!!

Dave F. Rory and Fred

Wiltstream 07-06-2015 10:12 AM

Thanks to Dave, Rory and all of the friendly folks at Penn Wood for a fun rally weekend!

pintoman 07-07-2015 05:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 242407

Breakfast is served.Attachment 242408

WineStream 07-10-2015 08:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all:

Andrea's write-up of Shinim's cooking demonstration is attached. We have a ton of pictures. The critical ones of the noodles and the soy sauce are in the PDF. If you were there and want specific pictures of something, let me know and I can probably find some.