Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (
-   Upholstery, Blinds, Walls & Interior Finishes (
-   -   Plastic caps for bed slider? (

glacierrunne 11-09-2013 10:38 AM

Plastic caps for bed slider?
3 Attachment(s)
Is there anyone who has the plastic caps that fit on the metal sliders for the fold out bed on a 1980 Airstream? As you can see I've used super glue my times to try and keep them working. The part number on them is 201295. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Don

glacierrunne 11-11-2013 10:48 AM

Someone needs to start making this part. Right now one forsale for $44.95--give me a break!!

threedjane 07-13-2014 12:29 PM

Hi, did you ever find replacements for these? I'm on the hunt now and got the manufacturer's info and Airstream has given them permission to make some for me - though I only want 2 sets, they're saying the cost will be astronomically high. I will all to get a price tomorrow and see where I land.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.