3 Rivet Member
- About perri
- UNITED STATES
- Trailer #1
- 1986 25' Sovereign
- Trailer #2
- 1970 27' Overlander
- creative director
- About My Tow Vehicle
- 2004 Suburban LT
- Courtesy Parking
- Courtesy parking details...
- Full hookup on a nice view. Very tight turn: must be 24 ft (total) or shorter Airstreams. SUVs do better than pickups, but the latter have managed.
- Show Supporting Member enhancements?
- Do NOT show Supporting Member enhancements
- Remove Page Peel in Upper Right Corner
- Remove the Page Peel from the upper right corner.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Rivet Master
View perri's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry
Posted 03-27-2020 at 01:33 PM by perri Comments 1
Posted in Uncategorized
Yes, we thought of this and will use our airstream if need as an isolation unit. But as you know
exposure is not readily apparent when you are shedding the virus so my whole household will go into quarantine. I work in a hospital that is now experiencing a surge in positive cases at this time. Stay home and stop the spread.