Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-03-2021, 01:26 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1972 Argosy 20
naples , Florida
Anyone in the Murphy NC area...

Is there anyone out there close to Murphy NC that is bored and wants to help me with my 1972 Argosy? I have taken out pretty much everything and now taking the rivets out to take off the interior skins.. thought I could do it myself but would be great to have a helping hand and advice on what to do next... will pay.. not much because I'm a poor waitress!!!! My pictures are on Instagram @tillytheairstream... thank you 🥴
tillyturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:43 PM   #2

1971 27' Overlander
Ellijay , Georgia
Riley in Ellijay...I was just gifted a VERY rough 1970 Airstream Overlander. I'd enjoy seeing your project.
LandYachtZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 05:36 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

1972 Argosy 20
naples , Florida
I bet mines rougher than yours!!! Mine is completely gutted, walls and insulation out right now, next time I'm up I'll get in touch so you can come check her out - do you have any picutres of yours?
tillyturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 07:49 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

1977 Argosy 24 Rear Door
Chesapeake , Virginia
Argosy interior

Unfortunately you are at the west side of NC and I'm at the east side of VA as I just recently finished a Full Monte renovation of a 77 Argosy. I fabricated from scratch everything other than the shower pan, interior skins, and end caps. I'll e happy to provide any advise and assistance that I can from afar.
ArgosyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote