Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1976 31' Sovereign
Sandpoint , Idaho
31' 1976 Airstream Parts for sale

Hi there!

On another thread I posted pics of the tree that landed on my 31' 1976 Airstream. I am parting out the remains to any one interested. All but two of the windows survived... the two that didn't were along the left rear side.

The back window and awning survived and have been removed for sale.
I have removed many of the other windows but still have the very front clip intact. It wasn't damaged other than a gentle wrinkle in the skin on the left side that would come out cleanly once the panel is removed.

I have loads of other parts from the inside because it was gutted at the time of the tree's visit. So if you need parts for a 1976 airstream, let me know. The parts are located in Sandpoint, Idaho. Best if you can pick up the parts because shipping on these items is likely to be very expensive.

I have many of the structural aluminum parts pulled out after I removed the insulation. The frame was bent on the right hand side, right where it is a single piece of straight steel over the axles so that can be repaired fairly easily.... I had the frame sandblasted and painted with POR15 when I had the shell off.

I have:
the original bathroom vanity piece with the mirror
the original toilet
the inside curtains
the left and right side awning canvas (the metal part was bent by the tree)
the battery box, compartment and door
the two access doors and frames from the left hand side
the main entrance door and frame
exterior original lights,
the emblems from the sides, front, and rear
the cabinets from the left hand side roof line... with the rolling doors
the original control panel with the old analog status indicators
all of the small access doors for things like water and electrical outlets
both tail light assemblies... one side is missing one of the red lenses but otherwise they are in fine shape (and a bear to remove!)
Rear bumper is in good shape
The axles on the trailer are in good shape, nice rims but would like to sell the entire trailer.
I even have the original 8-track player!

So if you see anything you need in my list, or think of anything else you need, email me at hoytp01@hotmail.com, make an offer and we can discuss the details. I can provide pictures. Want to move all of this before the snow starts... so by Thanksgiving.

Thanks,
Pete
phoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
Jim&Teach

1976 31' Sovereign
Portage , Indiana
Just signed up today. We just bought a 31' this year. Wondering if you have anything left?
jimmbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:29 PM   #3

1976 31' Sovereign
Plymouth , North Carolina
1976 parts

hi sorry about the tree accident

i needed a part for my screen door.... that square piece that slides across to cover door opening and keep bugs out.... do you have any pictures ...also may could use taillights and bumper near the towing tongue...

i am bijou...thank you...any pics might help[/B][/B]

On another thread I posted pics of the tree that landed on my 31' 1976 Airstream. I am parting out the remains to any one interested. All but two of the windows survived... the two that didn't were along the left rear side.

I have removed many of the other windows but still have the very front clip intact. It wasn't damaged other than a gentle wrinkle in the skin on the left side that would come out cleanly once the panel is removed.

I have loads of other parts from the inside because it was gutted at the time of the tree's visit. So if you need parts for a 1976 airstream, let me know. The parts are located in Sandpoint, Idaho. Best if you can pick up the parts because shipping on these items is likely to be very expensive.

I have many of the structural aluminum parts pulled out after I removed the insulation. The frame was bent on the right hand side, right where it is a single piece of straight steel over the axles so that can be repaired fairly easily.... I had the frame sandblasted and painted with POR15 when I had the shell off.

I have:
the original toilet
the inside curtains
both tail light assemblies... one side is missing one of the red lenses but otherwise they are in fine shape (and a bear to remove!)
The axles on the trailer are in good shape, nice rims but would like to sell the entire trailer.

So if you see anything you need in my list, or think of anything else you need, email me at hoytp01@hotmail.com, make an offer and we can discuss the details. I can provide pictures. Want to move all of this before the snow starts... so by Thanksgiving.

Thanks,
Pete[/QUOTE]
Bijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:51 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1977 31' Sovereign
Vintage Kin Owner
Vintage Kin Owner
Sunset Valley , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou View Post
hi sorry about the tree accident

i needed a part for my screen door.... that square piece that slides across to cover door opening and keep bugs out.... do you have any pictures ...also may could use taillights and bumper near the towing tongue...

i am bijou...thank you...any pics might help[/B][/B]

I have:
the original toilet
the inside curtains

Thanks,
Pete
[/QUOTE]

This thread is from 2014...
Iansk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 09:57 AM   #5

Scottsdale , AZ
76 sovereign door needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoyt View Post
Hi there!

I have:
the original toilet
the inside curtains

Thanks,
Pete

How much for the door?
mcassisi is offline   Reply With Quote