Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2023, 05:23 AM   #1

2022 27' Flying Cloud
Lynnwood , WA
Rear Hatch question

I love this hatch but i have a 27ft Flying cloud. How big is it inside? I'm going to remodel my inside to have the couch across the back & it would be great to have this latch to access the storage under the couch from the outside.

I would like to know if it would fit fold up out=door chairs and power cords. It would be super amazing if it fit our golf clubs.

If so, I will need to know where I can get one of these hatches and who could install it for me. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I live near Seattle WA.

Danielle
DubbleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 01:35 AM   #2
DaiDai_Michael

Currently Looking...
Chula Vista , California
Don't own my first AS (yet) but currently considering my options. One being a model with a rear hatch... With that said, based on my online research which has provided limited results, in addition to YouTube / Forums, I've found that if you want a rear hatch, it's most cost effective to purchase a model with one installed from the factory. As you've pointed out, where to locate the part(s) followed by who will complete a legitimate install which won't compromise the integrity of your AS. Reconstructing floor plan, repositioning any other components, etc. I've concluded just isn't feasible.

See the only clip on YouTube I could find:

DaiDai_619 is offline   Reply With Quote