Originally Posted by HUDSEEZ
Flip flopping between the 20 sand 22 layout. Hard to make decision. I prefer the kithchen and extra perp space on the 20. That being said, that larger bed with more windows on the 22 is hard to pass up. Any thoughts for those of you who have been using their 20?
I donít have one but here is my take:
- better kitchen (counter and cabinets)
- better dinette (better seating for 4 and two big windows)
- bigger bed
- lower tongue weight
- longer front awning
- dinette is comfy like a sofa (but not great for 4)
- I think all windows open where slim oval ones on 20í donít
- shower has a glass door vs that slide away screen but no medicine cabinet
- bathroom near entrance is handy
- bigger wardrobe
- I have seen the plexiglass between dinette loosen
In my mind unless you go 30í everything else is a compromise, but we donít all want to drive full size pickups.
How often do we cook or dine indoors if just using as a seasonal camper?