Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Nest > Nest 2018 - Current
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-21-2019, 11:05 AM   #1

2019 Nest
Saint Donat de Montcalm , Quebec
Unhappy Furnace stops for no reason

Hi,

I have been traveling with my 2019 for more than 6 weeks and I realized the furnace stops working after a few hours of operations. To restart, I have to "reset" the thermostat (closing it works usually. I did endup doing a "reset" by pressing a combination of keys, not sure which ones but it worked). Quite annoying waking up freezing in the middle of the night. Any thoughts on troubleshooting. Does anyone have experienced the same problem ?

Claude.
Moncla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:19 AM   #2
Site Team

2002 25' Safari
Dewey , Arizona
There might be an error code on the control card to help diagnose. A blinking led is what you should look for. You have to open the outside door to see it.

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:17 AM   #3
Airstream Ambassador

Jackson Center , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moncla View Post
Hi,

I have been traveling with my 2019 for more than 6 weeks and I realized the furnace stops working after a few hours of operations. To restart, I have to "reset" the thermostat (closing it works usually. I did endup doing a "reset" by pressing a combination of keys, not sure which ones but it worked). Quite annoying waking up freezing in the middle of the night. Any thoughts on troubleshooting. Does anyone have experienced the same problem ?

Claude.
Hi Moncla,*

Congrats on your new Airstream! We're very sorry to learn about the issue you are having. Please send us a direct message with your contact information and the last 6 digits of your VIN so we can share it with our Customer Service and Technical Support team. We look forward to helping you get this resolved.

Thank you.*
Old 04-03-2019, 10:38 AM   #4

2019 Nest
Saint Donat de Montcalm , Quebec
Found an interesting fix...

I have changed the readings from Celsius to Fahrenheit and the furnace has been working fine since.
Moncla is offline   Reply With Quote