Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2021, 04:19 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2019 27' Globetrotter
Fayston , Vermont
Fresh Water fill leaks/schematic

It appears that I have a break in the FW non-pressurized fill on my 2019 GT 27’ FBQ and I’ll need to check the connections from the outside fill to the tank. I can hook up to the City Water via hose with no leaks, however when I fill from the inlet it pours water thru the bottom “skirting” and I also get some water under the shower and into the front bedroom.
It would be very helpful if someone has a fresh water isometric drawing, I couldn’t find it in my AS manuals. Also, is there a trick to removing the cladding that appears to cover the bottom of the trailer? I may need to see the lines from underneath or drop the freshwater tank.
Any advice would be most appreciated...

Thanks,
Karl
naildriver58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 04:32 PM   #2
Site Team

2007 30' Classic S/O
Somewhere , South Carolina
Karl

Can you find the pump from inside the trailer? That might give you a view to the fill hose and vent. Not sure where it is. Look inside at the same area as external fill port.

Gary
S/OS #001 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L 6 Speed
16" Michelins, Hi Spec Wheels, Max Brake, Dexter 4 Piston Disc Brakes, Carslile Actuator, Equal-I-Zer, Dill TPMS. Campfire cook. BMV-712. DEMCO 21K Lb Cast Iron coupler
GCinSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:36 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2019 27' Globetrotter
Fayston , Vermont
I’m happy to say that upon further and deeper investigation in the area under the wardrobe I found that the fill line had come loose from the exterior fitting. It was a bit tough to access, but I got it put together.
Thanks for your input!
naildriver58 is offline   Reply With Quote