Old 07-08-2020, 11:03 AM   #1
Dreamin Bout Airstreaming

2019 27' Globetrotter
Currently Looking...
Savannah , Georgia
Dripping Kitchen Franke FF3200 Faucet 2019 27FB

We've had our 2019 GT 27FB for well over a year now and have camped a lot in it. On our last camping trip with full hook ups, not using the water pump we noticed our Franke Faucet at the kitchen sink started to drip from the spigot. By the time the camping trip was over it was almost at a full stream coming out the end of the spigot. We use a EVO water filter outside by the hydrate and keep the filters changed. I've notice a small chrome plug under the water mixer value and pulled it out then used a allen wrench to try and adjust the value but nothing. I decided to just wait to go any further into trying to fix it until I've seen if anyone else has had this problem. If so what steps did you do to solve it? I couldn't seem to find anything on the net about this particular model Franke having any issues like this one. Just want to get it fixed before the next trip out. Although it is under warranty I would have to make a 5 hour trip to get it fixed and I just had my 1 year warranty work done. Suggestions would be great.
jamiecribbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:13 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2019 27' International
Washougal , Washington
In remodel work on the house I had one faucet have grit get into the cartridge and in between the area where it seals and the seat it seals to. Since you can easily work with no pressure to the faucet, pull the cartridge and have a look. That would be my first move - to see if you have something caught in there.
Click here to go to my blog: I try to add wisdom, not noise.
Steamguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:24 AM   #3
Dreamin Bout Airstreaming

2019 27' Globetrotter
Currently Looking...
Savannah , Georgia
The more I read about this problem with this particular faucet the more I think you're right. It's in storage right now about 3 hrs drive from me. I plan on fully taken things apart and finding out what the cause is soon. They do have well water at the campground. It's probably minerals or calcium build up on the cartridge like you mentioned. Thanks for the response.
jamiecribbs is offline   Reply With Quote