Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Flying Cloud > 2016 - Current Flying Cloud
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-07-2022, 09:01 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

Kildeer , Illinois
Test Fit request - FC 23

Strange request, but I'm looking for someone to test park their FC 23 in my shop. I can explain. I want to buy a 2021 or newer FC 23 (might order a new one with TB's). My shop is plenty long and wide to accommodate the FC23, according to the specs. However, my concern is the height. I have a 10 foot door and the spec says the trailer is 9'8". If it was a straight, flat approach, I would not be "too" concerned. However, there is a slope going into my shop which affects the height entering the door at different points during entry. If anyone happens to be in the Bayview, Idaho vicinity (maybe visiting Farragut State Park) and has a little bit of extra time, it would be great if you could stop by and see if the trailer fits. I know it would be a pain in the neck and take you out of your way a little, but I would rest easier making a purchase knowing that it fits. With a quick test fit, I could send you on your way with a great bottle of wine for your troubles. Most years are probably similar, but to be sure, it would be best if it was a newer model to take into account the equipment that comes on the roof with the newer models. Please PM me if anyone is interested in helping. Note that this is our summer home, so we will be gone after the first week of September. All the best.