Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2022, 07:12 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2022 25' Flying Cloud
Bremerton , Washington
Progressive Dynamics PD1610J 1000Watt Inverter

E-5 Error! How do you do a manual reset?

We have a 2022 AS Flying Cloud 25RBT, and we shut down our inverter to reduce the power drain while dry camping for 3 days. Now we are connected to shore power 30Amps, when starting the inverter I get an E5 Error on the remote display & on the inverter under the dinette seat.

The AS Owners Manual says to perform a manual reset! But not how to do a manual reset. Any suggestions?

I did go to the Progressive Dynamics website and it said an E5 Error is an internal error and to contact the manufacturer of your RV!

I have had poor to no luck getting warranty work done by the Airstream Adventure dealer that I purchased my Flying Cloud from, and I’m planning to change to another dealer but they are having the same luck transferring the paperwork from my purchasing dealer!!!

Any help would be appreciated in advance.

Aloha & Mahalo,
OVRLNDR sends…
OVRLNDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 10:52 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2017 19' International
2018 25' Flying Cloud
Monrovia , California
Go directly to Progressive Dynamics for Tech Support. Their Tech support will walk you through trouble shooting to verify the unit is not working. From there if it does not work they will send out a replacement if still under warranty.
Kay0 is offline   Reply With Quote