Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-28-2021, 01:02 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2022 30' Classic
Hilton Head Island , South Carolina
Unable to Update Czone/TPMS

Iím having an issue getting the Czone TPMS system update with the new low pressure information I programmed into the TST monitor.

I followed the procedures in the TST manual to update the low pressure amounts in the TST monitor.

We have a 2022 Classic 30 and Iím attempting to update the Czone TMPS system. I followed the update procedure in the Owners Manual. Everything seems on track until I get to the last step. This is from the Manual:
Press and hold the ďSetĒ button on the TPMS monitor until both, the transmitter and monitor, beep and the display shows ďACC EPT.Ē
When I do this step, after pressing and holding the ďSetĒ button for approximately 60 seconds, the TST monitor returns to normal operation mode and the word ďACC EPTĒ is not displayed. The Czone system still shows low pressure warnings so it does not appear to have accepted my revised low pressure amounts.

Any ideas? Airstream technical support mailbox is full. Iíll keep trying to catch him and post the answer if we connect.

Thanks, Terry
TerryHHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 01:47 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2021 30RB Classic
Tucson , Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryHHI View Post
I’m having an issue getting the Czone TPMS system update with the new low pressure information I programmed into the TST monitor.

I followed the procedures in the TST manual to update the low pressure amounts in the TST monitor.

We have a 2022 Classic 30 and I’m attempting to update the Czone TMPS system. I followed the update procedure in the Owners Manual. Everything seems on track until I get to the last step. This is from the Manual:
Press and hold the “Set” button on the TPMS monitor until both, the transmitter and monitor, beep and the display shows “ACC EPT.”
When I do this step, after pressing and holding the “Set” button for approximately 60 seconds, the TST monitor returns to normal operation mode and the word “ACC EPT” is not displayed. The Czone system still shows low pressure warnings so it does not appear to have accepted my revised low pressure amounts.

Any ideas? Airstream technical support mailbox is full. I’ll keep trying to catch him and post the answer if we connect.

Thanks, Terry
Find the TST transmitter under the wardrobe. It is the flashing red button.

After you hold “go” for 3 seconds on the TPMS monitor, “accept” pops up.
Then press the + button 5 times until “send” pops up.
Now press the red blinking button under the wardrobe 5 times rapidly. It will emit a nice beep sound so you know that you did it right.
Then press “set” on the TMPS display.

This is from page 8-8 in the 2021 Classic Manual. I did it a couple of weeks ago and it worked.

I also recommend getting an air compressor for your tires. I have VIAIR 450 RV from amazon. It makes things easier.

Good luck. -Arthur
turonueve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 03:00 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2022 30' Classic
Hilton Head Island , South Carolina
Thanks Arthur, Iíve tried the steps in the Owners Manual but for some reason it isnít Accepting the changes. Iíll keep trying.

I have a VIAIR Iíve drug around for years. I love it.

Thanks,
Terry
TerryHHI is offline   Reply With Quote