Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2015 28' Flying Cloud
2018 33' Classic
Cumming , Georgia
Logitech Universal Remote

2018 Classic 33

I’ve upgraded to the new LG projector. Has anyone figured out how to program the Universal remote? My dealer has not.
DeltaRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:26 AM   #2
Camping Dutchman

2018 33' Classic
Manchester center , Vermont
Mine was done at JC. I would give them a call/email. My experience with JC is that their customer service is second to none.
I use the LG remote to switch from TV to DVD to Apple TV. I don’t think the LG projector functions with the original remote and I think originally remote can’t be programmed for the LG, but I might be mistaken.
What needed a bit of trial and error is to have the sound go through the bose speaker. You need to make sure the DVD player is turned on, even if you don’t use it as the Bose speaker is wired through the DVD player.
Hope that helps.
Menno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:20 PM   #3
JDG
Riveted

2018 33' Classic
Charleston , West Virginia
Delta Ron
See the thread “Classic 33 Projector TV”. From what I found you can only use the Logitech to turn on the new LG Projector. The LG “magic remote” is RF not IR and therefore it’s not compatible. Haven’t found any one who has had success with controlling all functions on the new LG projector other than on/off. I also checked with the Logitech/Harmony folks and they confirmed the Logitech will not work with a RF signal.
JDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:26 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

2018 33' Classic
Silverdale , Washington
Logitech Universal Remote

My LG Projector was recently successfully installed by the talented folks at Airstream NW. They were not able to program the original remote and obtained a replacement from the Airstream factory. I verified the satisfactory operation of my system yesterday, 14 March2019. Proper operation includes the screen raising and lowering, changing TV channels and adjusting the Bose Soundbar volume. Airstream NW POC is Kord Collin, Asst. Service Manager, Kcollin@airstreamnw.com, 253-639-2007. Hope this helps.
CWO7241 is offline   Reply With Quote