Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-08-2021, 10:24 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2019 33' Classic
Scottsdale , Arizona
Constantly having to bleed alde

I have been running the alde alll winter. In the last couple days the reservoir began to overfill, and I was hearing lots of gurgling. So I bled the system, and lots of air bled out. Today (one day later), the reservoir is again at capacity and I bled out a large amount of air. Several cups of air accumulated in just 24 hours.

Any idea why the system all of a sudden would be taking up (or producing) air into the lines like this?
trepine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:00 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2018 30' Classic
Thousand Oaks , California
Itís a sealed system so not sure unless maybe your cap on the reservoir isnít tight? Are your circulating pumps set to 2? If itís higher it may be causing turbulence in the system but it wouldnít explain it if you have been running the system all winter and then all of a sudden have a bunch of air.

Last thought, are you bleeding the entire system or just at one point? I believe there are 9 valves around the trailer. Itís been awhile since Iíve done it so I may be off on my count

Follow our adventures!
@airstreamvagabond on Instagram and YouTube
BigSxyWhtGuy is offline   Reply With Quote