Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2018, 12:46 PM   #21
Rivet Master

2020 28' Flying Cloud
Upper St Clair , Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle_bob View Post
Hi

It's not *supposed* to be in side a closet. It should be out in the main cabin of the trailer. That way it can actually do it's job correctly. It should be moved if it's in a closet.

Bob
Yep I agree, I moved it. I actually think it was "production boredom" or someone's last day or something dumb. Anyway it's out in the open and ready for the winter in FL.
Volunteer K9 Rehabilitator & Trainer
paiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:46 AM   #22
Rivet Master

2017 27' International
Wasilla , Alaska
Glad to find this thread. Can anyone confirm that the CO detector has a permanent battery or capacitor that will continue to provide enough power to produce the "beep" even after the 9 volt battery is removed? I was checking on the winterized coach the other day - propane, house batteries and all 9 volt batteries removed - and heard the weak "beep" coming from the coach. By the time I returned to the storage yard with a key, no more beeps, but found the brown cylindrical "thingy" on the CO circuit board. Looks about the size of a single AA.