Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Classic > 2016 - Current Classic (all lengths)
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-22-2020, 05:46 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2020 30' Classic
Norman , Oklahoma
C-Zone newbie

We have a 2020 with the C-zone multiplex system. Overall, we are learning how to navigate it. Our previous Classic had the Firefly so I am intimidated a bit by this one.

First of all, with the Onboard Mode, is there a way to change the settings? For example, why have the door grab bar lit? Or why have all overhead lights come on?

Surely there is a place hidden on the screen to unlock the preferences and put in my own?

Also, the two step to confirm my choice is a step to far. So I touch the overhead light symbol and a screen moves in from the right for me to again request it go off. I like being able to see the light, what power it is using and find it amazing how long it is on but not every time I decide to turn a light on and off.

Then, is there a way to dim the power disconnect button by the door?

Fran

PS My husband says I didn’t like the Firefly at first either wanting just regular old wall switches...lol
twinkie2 is offline   Reply With Quote