Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2023, 10:05 PM   #1

2021 30RB Classic
North Bend , Oregon
Access alde bleeder valves

I have found some. I need help getting to the one behind the sofa. I can see it but can't get to it. How do I get to this compartment behind the sofa?
Also looked under the sink. Did not see one. Is it behind a drawer under the sink?
Last one I need to find is in bedroom. We have a twin. Found the one on the passenger side. What about drivers side around bed?

Thanks for the help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20231127_180217.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	368.4 KB
ID:	439076  
rsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 10:40 PM   #2
Freedom

2023 30' Classic
Dallas , TX
The center of the couch can be removed. When I was at Jackson Center last month they took me into my Airstream and they had it removed. Raise the foot rest up and look up there and see if you see some screws in the floor or maybe in the furniture that can be removed. I have to go to storage tomorrow and I'll take a look while I am there and update you on what I find. I may ever capture a video and post it on my YouTube channel.
KCurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 02:29 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2019 27' Globetrotter
2023 30' Classic
Denver , North Carolina
The panel you have circled pulls straight up, no screws. The round black vents behind the head of the beds also pull out to reveal two more bleed valves and there are two more along the wall next to the beds (one by each mattress) just under the aluminum cover riveted to the wall. There is one under the kitchen sink as well, I think I got to that one by removing switch panel by the door that has the light and awning controls.

There is another valve that is behind the fire extinguisher mounting box, you have to remove the box to get at it. Another obvious one on the towel bar. There may be one under the bathroom sink. There is one automatic and one manual bleeder on the Aldi itself.

AS support sent me two different diagrams for my 2023 30 twin Classic neither were completely correct! I've heard from other owners that there are somewhere between 7 to 9 bleeder valves in the system. If you can get to most of them it probably will not hurt to miss one or two.

Dave S
link2dks is offline   Reply With Quote