Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Classic > 2016 - Current Classic (all lengths)
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-23-2020, 06:30 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2020 33' Classic
DFW , Texas
2020 Classic 33FB Questions

Couple of questions for other owners:

- when switching to sleep mode, what buttons are illuminated in the bedroom? For my unit (twin), DS bed panel shows “sleep” button at 1% illumination. CS bed panel is dark. Bedroom wall panel is dark. Normal or not?

-what’s the power draw on the Alde when boondocking and running on propane?

Thanks.
no_worries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 07:21 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2020 33' Classic
St Tammany , Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_worries View Post
Couple of questions for other owners:

- when switching to sleep mode, what buttons are illuminated in the bedroom? For my unit (twin), DS bed panel shows “sleep” button at 1% illumination. CS bed panel is dark. Bedroom wall panel is dark. Normal or not?

-what’s the power draw on the Alde when boondocking and running on propane?

Thanks.
Good Morning-

I can answer the first question- my 2020 Classic 33 is the same, and it is irritating (to me, anyway) to have one side illuminated and the other not. I have a visit in October to JC and have that on my list to look into. Personally, I'd like to reconfig those buttons.

Your second question, I think, may be determined by how often the Alde fan and/or boiler kick-on. Colder weather (30's) makes a BIG difference in my battery use overnight. What is the actual draw? Not a clue, but many here can give you better info on that one. Safe travels-

Chip
ChipB is offline   Reply With Quote