Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2021, 12:29 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2016 25' International
Morgan Hill , California
Question AC...no more cooling...help

2016 25FB International

We have had the AS parked next to the house while we are having the house remodeled inside. So we're living in it.
We have had the AC on almost daily and then shutting it off during the night...temps okay by then.

This morning I turned the AC on and although the inside temp was still below the set temp for the AC..it went on. Turned it off thinking maybe a reboot would work....Nope. AC went on and stayed blowing.
Left to go to the store and upon arrival back AC still blowing away but not any cooler inside.

I cannot, repeat cannot move the AS. It is so tight in this spot I worry about removal when it needs to happen.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Mike
kbmwrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)