Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2021, 04:54 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2015 25' Flying Cloud
Schaumburg , Illinois
Voyager wireless backup camera Model WVOM43 - Illinois

Used but still have original box and most of the items that came with the product. Buyer pays shipping cost. I used this for approx 9 months, it was flawless, but I have decided to upgrade to a newer camera, and no longer have a need for this one. I believe it is the equivalent of what would come on an Airstream from the factory in recent years, they might have a newer version on the newest trailers. Monitor size is 4.3" Nothing wrong with this one, I just wanted newer and ability to record. Note that I did cut the power cord on the camera side for direct wiring into one of my clearance lights, but I still have the original camera side pig tail. It would require some cable soldering to return it to the "as built" condition. I got this off Amazon, link not allowed but here is the headline you can search for in Amazon for additional details :

<h1>Voyager WVOS43 4.3" Digital Wireless Observation System</h1>

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - Voyager wireless backup camera Model WVOM43 - Illinois

1StreamDream is offline   Reply With Quote