Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-08-2022, 05:31 AM   #1

2021 30' Flying Cloud
Lilburn , GA
2021 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - Georgia

PENDING SALE 2021 Flying Cloud 30 FB Bunk Available in September 104k

Our travels are nearing their end and it's time to part ways with our beloved Airstream. Our family has enjoyed the heck out of our Flying Cloud for the past year and a half. We purchased it new in April of 2021, it has about 18,500 miles on it with a few hundred more to go before we wrap up our trip over Labor day weekend.

The reason I'm posting this early is because we are based in Atlanta, but our trip ends in the Indianapolis, IN area, so if there are any Midwesterners who are interested, we could leave it with you or drop it off at Woodland Airstream in Lebanon, IN.

Options:

Factory Solar 180w with 2 AGM Batteries

Full Awning Package

Convection Oven/Microwave

Seattle Mist Interior

Major Items also Included:

Equal i zer E4 Hitch

Surge Guard 44290 Surge Protector

Proven Trailer Lock

Anderson style leveling ramps

Chocks, Lynx Levelers, Assorted Hoses, a new sewer hose and adapter, foldable kitchen gear, etc.

The tires have GM TPMS sensors that work with my 2021 GMC Sierra 2500. I would imagine they will work with any other modern GMC, but can only vouch for 2021.

I currently have an appointment scheduled for September 7th at Southland RV in Atlanta for some warranty work some popped interior rivets and a new door seal and to get it washed. It can be available as soon as they are done, or like I mentioned above, I'm ok reaching out to Woodland Airstream in Indiana to see if they can do the work, if that would be more convenient for a buyer.

If I were keeping it, I would replace the tires before taking it out next season. It also has a couple of tiny dings in the rock guards and also another small ding smaller than a dime on the door side right behind the middle awning support. It has definitely been used, but we have loved it and we have taken excellent care of it. I'm happy to provide detailed photos of anything upon request.

Asking price is 104,000. NADA Pricing is 103,400, so I'm taking that and adding a bit for the extras and subtracting a bit for the tires.

Thanks for looking!

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2021 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - Georgia

ThePressleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 02:38 PM   #2

2021 30' Flying Cloud
Lilburn , GA
This trailer is now pending sale. Thanks to all who were interested!
ThePressleys is offline   Reply With Quote