Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-22-2020, 10:08 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2019 23' International
Orlando , Florida
2019 Airstream International Serenity 23 - Florida

Ordered from the factory in the summer of 2018 and delivered in November of the same year. This is my second Airstream and met my needs of traveling solo with my dog in retirement. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with ALS just before I ordered. Even so I continued with delivery of the trailer and was able to use it lightly for a year before my condition progressed to the point where I could no longer continue enjoying the trailer. This is the reason I have listed it for sale. The trailer is in the Orlando, Florida area.

This Airstream model has a strong and loyal following on the Air Forums 23D aka 23CB Thread and potential buyers are encouraged to review this discussion. This floor plan places the bed and bathroom to the rear of the trailer and provides a generous living area to the front. The International Serenity trim is soothing and Zen like . This particular trailer has Salsa red ultra leather upholstery.

The 23 is the smallest model Airstream with dual axles offering peace of mind when on the road. Other important standard features of the 2019 International Serenity model include; a full awning package with powered curbside awning , thermostatically controlled, ducted air conditioning and an optional microwave/convection oven.

Extras with the sale include:
  • Equalizer weight distribution / sway control hitch
  • Proven Industries high security coupler lock
  • Progressive Industries portable EMS PT30X RV surge protector NIB
  • Anderson Hitches levelers and chocks 2
  • Truck System Technologies tire pressure monitoring system
  • 1/2 drive click torque wrench used for lug nuts

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2019 Airstream International Serenity 23 - Florida

Granada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 09:44 AM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2014 23' International
Saint Petersburg , Florida
Would like to come and take a look. We are in St. Pete so could drive over whenever you have availability. rnummi at mac dot com.
TV #1 2017 Mercedes AMG GL63
TV #2 2017 Lexus LX570
TV #3 2020 Mercedes GLE580
TV #4 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
RMNummi is offline   Reply With Quote