Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-11-2021, 11:38 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2022 25' Globetrotter
Bellevue and San Antonio , Nebraska and Texas
2017 Airstream Sport 21 - Nebraska

Purchased new from Shorewood RV Lazy Days in Minneapolis in January 2018; picked up in April 2018

Dealer added: Electric tongue jack, Furrion rear view camera, and bumper. Bumper is not suitable for bicycle rack as it is bolted to the frame and not welded. We use it to store our orange flush hose and the fittings for sewage dumping that don t fit in the sewage hose holder.

6300 road miles. 32 overnights

Warranty repairs Bottom two sections of shower replaced, connecting receivers for right and left window rock guard replaced, rivet replaced just under the outside wall of galley overhead cabinet.

Our repairs and modifications replaced 3 inside rivets over dinette, replaced one safety latch on awning, replaced water valve on toilet, reinforced closet latch with stainless steel post and screws, removed pedestal and added Lagun table mount using OEM table top , 3M bathroom towel hooks, 3M kitchen towel rod, removable paper towel holder, removable trash can, removable shower curtain to prevent water seepage out of shower door track, added metal loops to floor, straps, and Sterlite drawers to closet for storage. New Battery June 2021.

We still have the pedestal and original table tracks; new center board on order from factory dealer ordered board did not match . In order to reinstall the pedestal, you will need this new center board because removing the Lagun mount will leave holes.

Bed coverlet dry cleaned. Decorative Pillows used only for decoration and moved off bed nightly have been vacuumed. Mattress encased in water resistant cover.

Normal wear and tear with a few scratches. A few outside spots need renewed gray caulk.

Original Goodyear Endurance tires.

Will come with Equalizer hitch and two shanks. One was used with Highlander and Colorado tow vehicles, the shank in use now is for a four wheel drive F150. Will also come with hitch lock, coupler padlock and MegaHitch anti theft coupler lock box. All original manuals and gray cloth case. Both sets of keys.

Clear Texas Title.

Trailer in Omaha until mid July 2021, then San Antonio.

We are selling to upgrade to a larger trailer.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2017 Airstream Sport 21 - Nebraska

PatSoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:56 PM   #2
Link’s Travels

2002 25' Safari
Currently Looking...
1999 35' XL 350 w/slide
LINCOLN , Nebraska
Susanne & Patrick:
Sorry to see you are selling your AS. That is a lovely size and I love the floor plan. I have a brother-in-law who might be interested but they live in Oregon. I will let you know if they are interested. Larry Link
MissingLink5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 10:31 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2022 25' Globetrotter
Oh Larry! Thank you! We are getting a new one! Pat wants 2 axles. I want a bit more space. It's on order at that Airstream dealer down in Austin (Buda). We are up here until sometime in July or even early August and Pat is up to delivery! Give is a call!
Old 06-14-2021, 01:26 AM   #4

Currently Looking...
Lincoln , Nebraska
Wanting to see airstream in Omaha

Hi PatSoozy
I live in Lincoln Nebraska and would like to see the airstream you are selling, I’m available all week. You can email me at lynnbar4@gmail.com or call me at 402-499-8694.
Thank you
Lynn Barrett
Lynn Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:59 AM   #5
2 Rivet Member

2022 25' Globetrotter
Thank you Lynn. If you can wait and don't mind paying the park fees, we will be at Mahoney next week, middle of the week. I'll email you with specifics.