Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1995 25' Excella
Montrose , Colorado
2017 Airstream International Signature 28 - South Carolina

I made a mistake first one this year and posted my airstream as a 2016. It is a 2017. I have updated this post. Bob

As the Golden Years begin to come to an end, we have decided to sell our 2017 27 FB International Signature. At the beginning of our golden years we bought a 1995 25 ft Excella and traveled to 46 of the 50 states. We sold our 1995 Excella and purchased the 2017 Signature in 2018. The previous original owner had it for 1 1/2 years. They bought it with all the factory specs and features with two options. The full awning package and rear camera.

Additional upgrades have been:

Replaced interstate batteries with Duracell 6V golf cart batteries. Also replaced the single stage charger/converter with a Progressive 4 stage charger with charge wizard.

Added Centramatic wheel balancers to the 4 wheels. This perfectly balances the tires automatically.

Added tire monitors to all 4 wheels

Added a valve in front of the water pump and section of clear hose so RV antifreeze could be added to the plumbing to winterize the trailer.

Added Microair Easy Start controller box to the 15,000 BTU air conditioner. It will allow you to run your AC from a single Honda 2000i or 2200 generator.

Added 2 fantastic fan white covers on the roof to allow you to run the fans during a rainstorm.

Treated rivets and cut line with corrosion X to prevent filiform. There is no filiform on the trailer.

Stereo speakers were upgraded.

Tires were replaced 30 June 2021 with Goodyear Endurance.

Stored in a fully enclosed garage both by previous owners and ourselves.

The Airstream has never been smoked in and comes with all necessary hoses and cables to hook up and travel. Additional we will include things you will need for camping from dishes to TP. Weight distribution and sway controller are included so all you need to do is bring your tow vehicle with a 2 in receiver.

We knew instinctively that we must part with our beloved Airstream and hope you buy it and enjoy it as much as we have. Bob Pat Zeke

We live in McCormick SC but this app would not let me change it.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2017 Airstream International Signature 28 - South Carolina

Bob 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 07:21 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1995 25' Excella
Montrose , Colorado
Contact information for 2016 FB 27 international signature

I can be contacted at bobpattomo@gmail.com
Thanks Bob 3
Old 07-26-2021, 08:39 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

1995 25' Excella
Montrose , Colorado
2017 airstream international Signature

I corrected the ad. The airstream is a 2017.
Bob😎