Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2021, 12:31 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
la canada , California
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 25 - Alabama

SO .....YOU BEEN LOOKING AT AIRSTREAM TRAILERS LATELY ???? M A S S I V E ... but realistic price reduction on this slightly used less than 60 camping days 25 foot Flying Cloud with Rear Twin beds . Compare this AS configuration, condition and PRICE to anything on the market. If you've been looking....no unsold inventory on the lots and " if " one shows up it's one someone doesn't want because they spec'd it out , ordered it and now realize it isn't what they " really " want ... dealers are selling at maybe 5 under MSRP . Or...order a new 2022 for maybe November delivery and wait to see if you love it ... or just like it. Weird times and CRAZY prices . Best bed configuration , flooring option , cabinet design and color with counters and table top colors ....really looks great !!! Message me to text you much clearer images to fall in love with or schedule a time to come see this in person . Looks and feels new....tows effortlessly with the included top of the line 700.00 value Blue Ox SwayPro 1000 anti sway bar. The photos on this website unfortunately do not show the true beauty of this trailer...or any of them ... something about "compression" or lack of ? Message me for much crisper pictures that can be sent via text. I know I already mentioned that , but it's very important . Oh, one more thing ... MSRP via text also from June 2017 available showing all options and details for 83,884 ... not including the 60 pound Blue Ox SwayPro mentioned above that allows you to tow with eyes closed and one finger on the steering wheel .

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 25 - Alabama

jray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 12:44 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2013 25' Flying Cloud
Austin , Texas
just want to chime in to say I have a 2013 of exactly the same model -- this is a great coach that will give you years of happy service!
starkruzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:47 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Little Compton , Rhode Island
Smile Tow vehicle

Would love to know what you are towing your 25' with? We are in the market for a 25' Airstream and tow vehicle. Plan is for tow vehicle this year and Airstream next year...thx!
Angus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:02 AM   #4

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Deland , Florida
Is this still available?
Lwilken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:32 PM   #5

Currently Looking...
Pensacola , Florida
Is this trailer still available?
Cmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:42 AM   #6
DaddyMac

2016 16' Sport
2018 23' Flying Cloud
Vestavia , Alabama
I live in the Vestavia Hills area and I’m retired. If possible I would like to come with my wife and check out your Flying Cloud 25’. I own a smaller Bambi Airstream.
DaddyMac54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 03:16 PM   #7
Mary Holcomb

1999 34' Limited
Currently Looking...
Cleveland , Georgia
Have you sold you Airstream
Mary Holcomb is offline   Reply With Quote