Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2020, 10:24 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2016 20' Flying Cloud
Cocoa Beach , Florida
2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 20 - Florida

This is a 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 20' Bambi, a rare find for sale. Heartbreaking to sell, as we are currently evaluating a small Class C. The trailer was kept in an enclosed storage unit. It is a perfect size for maneuveing into campgrounds and is easily towed. Used by my wife and I with no pets, chlidren or smoking. Contains two 30 gallon propane tanks, fantastic fans with rain sensors, 23 gallon fresh water tank, 21 gallon gray tank, and 18 gallon black tank, 16,000 BTU furnace, and 13,500 BTU ductless air conditioner.

Front bed has two clothes hampers and over the bed and under the bed storage. Next to the bed is three storage drawers and a wardrobe closet. The galley has a refrigerator / freezer with an LED TV above, 3 burner gas range, convection microwave, large counter space, and double sinks located in the rear.

On the opposite side is the bathroom with toilet and sink with a 6 gallon electric and direct spark ignitor LP water heater. There are many included extras:

Custom fitted sheets and bedding

Interstate AMG batteries

New Husky Power Jack

Equalizer weight distribution hitch

Dealer installled Fiamma bike rack

New Goodyear Endurance tires 3

Rear view camera

Camco 25' 30 amp cord

Ramp blocks

Progressive dynamics PD 4600 pulse charger with charge pendant

Never used Brahma Wheel Lock

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 20 - Florida

Skip Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:59 AM   #2

Currently Looking...
Nevada city , California
Hi again,
I’d like to talk with you about your Airstream. I can be reached at 530-265-9633. Thanks, Rod
RodGillespie is offline   Reply With Quote