Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2020, 09:21 AM   #1

2015 30' International
City town , Florida
2015 Airstream International Signature Series

Good condition well traveled International Signature selling because we are no longer full time and don t need a 30 to travel in. If you need a larger rig or want to save money while getting a great Airstream this is for you! In the five years we full timed in it we learned a lot and worked out the new rig bugs. My opinion, and that of my airstream service mechanic is that the 15 is the last year of Airstreams that are campers. After this year, the features added tend to really complicate the experience of not only camping with limited amperage but make boondocking very difficult for many people. This rig has the ducted air, solar, and lots of extras I ve found essential from learning on the road from long time airstream owners. The community is a great part of the overall experience.

Pros:

60,000 less than retail.

Ready to go camping today.

Redecorated with new interior accents that complement the modern interior. We had new seat cushions professionally installed with firm high quality foam. Sit on them for a few hours and you will love the new seats, the foam from the factory is the lower grade and wears out quickly.

Never used the septic for anything but gray water.

Blue Ox towing system. Served us well

Clean, very close to new interior with no obvious modifications. Why change a Christopher Deam designed coach, right?

Rear bicycle rack. Gets in the way if you don t travel with bikes but it can be removed.

Installed the upgrade porcelain toilet last year.

Cons:

Exterior shows all mistakes Ive made from day 1 learning to drive a 30 ft rig across the US in a variety of challenging situations an small narrow campgrounds. There are 3 areas that show this, they are cosmetic but not significant. Street side scrape, that has been looked at to make sure it is truly not a problem other than in appearance by Airstream in Ohio. Rear curbside dent in rear panel from a tree limb I suppose. Scratch in side below stove vent, covered by metal artwork. I think the artwork makes the rig look great. Dings in the rock guard and a crack in the front window guard from road debris. Again, the rig is used, this is what happens when you leave home. It s great and you accept the risks of denting and scratching your precious baby!

Batteries are at the end of their 5 year expectancy. I ll work with the buyer to replace with comparable.

I m located in western North Carolina. If you want to visit the area and take a look I ll work with any serious buyer to help you with your visit.

Will consider informed offers and consider trades if you have a smaller rig at least 20 ft in comparable condition.

Text initial communication with name and number. I Do Not respond to initial voice calls due to spam, scam and robocalls.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2015 Airstream International Signature Series

Jrbperfusion is offline   Reply With Quote