Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2021, 09:55 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Sausalito , California
2014 Airstream International Sterling 28 - Wisconsin

I have a 2014 Airstream International Sterling Edition 27FB for sale. Fully loaded including 3k ProPride anti sway system, custom hardwood floors, custom mattress, upgraded countertops, solar, BlueRay player, 2 TVs and wireless router. She encountered a snow bank backing up so needs some panels replaced. I have an estimate from an Airstream dealer in Missouri who has the parts and quoted 8100, completed mid January. Nothing structural, just got some dimples. Price is reflected accordingly. Located in Milwaukee but I can arrange shipping anywhere in the country. I have owned Airstreams for 12 years, bought and sold dozens and even had a rental and custom business. This one makes an extremely comfortable camper or perfect winter escape for you snowbirds flying south for the winter. Price is negotiable as I'd like to find a new home be the end of December before the snow starts coming in. Sleeps 6 comfortably and can be sold furnished with all the cups, plates, cookware, bedding, etc or empty. Comes with all sorts of jacks, power cords with multiple adaptors, extra parts, tools, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking! Contact Chris

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2014 Airstream International Sterling 28 - Wisconsin

NomadicFRNTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 10:46 PM   #2

Barrie , Ontario
Hi, I’m interested in your Airstream and I’ll be in Milwaukee at the end of December. Is the interior original or has the cabinetry been painted? I’ve never seen that colour combination. Everything works as it should? No issues with the mechanicals? Do you have the body repairs booked, or would that be the responsibility of the buyer? I live in the north as well, so do you have storage arranged that I could leave the trailer there till spring?
Thanks,
Dale Keating
daleont is offline   Reply With Quote