Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2021, 04:53 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Okatie , South Carolina
2012 Airstream International Signature Series 30 - South Carolina

This is Airstream is in perfect condition. We have taken very good care of it as its second owners. We were thrilled to be able to buy this from the original owners that kept it in immaculate condition. Basically like new.

There is a queen bed in back. The couch extends out into a small full size bed. The dining table folds down to a bed also. The tires are upgraded from original 15" to 16" which is highly recommended.

It comes with two televisions. One in the bedroom and one in main cabin. It also has surround sound stereo system with bluetooth capability. One feature that I really love is all the lighting. Everything can be lit up and they are on dimmers. Tons of storage! We took this on a month long trip to California and had plenty of room for everything.

We have lovingly cared for this Airstream and anytime we had it serviced or washed we took it to Southland Airstream and RV in Georgia.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2012 Airstream International Signature Series 30 - South Car...

Dudwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:15 PM   #2

Birmingham , Alabama
Very interested in seeing your airstream. Is it possible for you to contact me so we could make some arrangements to get together?
Joemaup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 08:47 PM   #3

Birmingham , Alabama
Tell me how to get in touch with you, please!
Old 05-25-2021, 09:05 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Send a PM, private message to the original poster with your email and/or phone number.

Tap on the OP's picture to look at his profile, and select Message, right below the avatar.
Old 05-26-2021, 09:21 AM   #5

Birmingham , Alabama
I can’t figure out how to get a PM to you. Contact me a jmaupin@bellsouth.net