Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-15-2021, 04:49 PM   #1

BEND , Oregon
2009 Airstream International 25 - Oregon

2009 Airstream International CCD 25FB Twins converted from queen .

2nd Owner. I replaced / added:
  • Water Pump
  • Batteries with 6V Trojan 105 RE extended the front battery box 225 Ah.
  • Michelin Endurance E rated tires and greased the wheel bearings.
  • Battery box USB, Voltage Display and Switch to "turn off" jack power I was trying to find voltage draws. I added the switch; it turned out to be very functional so I kept it wired up
  • 2000 Watt Generator mounted on battery box. You can run it in place.
  • MicroAir EasyStart 364 3 ton Soft Starter RV A/C X20 IP . This reduces the start up power so you can run the AC with the generator. Works great.
  • LG propane switch and hoses
  • Custom "green bottle" LG propane source for driving with the fridge on. This reduces the exposure of the big tanks with the little green ones. Works great.
  • LED lights all interior lights update to leds
  • 2 Battle Born 100 Ah Lithium batteries mounted internal. Switch to use outside or inside batteries.
  • 1000 Watt Zamp inverter [B00O5BU2SK] hard wired to the TV plug.
  • weBoost Drive 4G X OTR [B01GDZLUJ0] and Wilson Electronics 700 2700 MHz DT Panel Antenna [B00I48UFVO] . It is mounted to the raisable TV antenna which is directional so you can dial in the 4G signal.
  • Bullz Audio BCAP2.2 Capacitor [B00NQ8GHFK] . This allows the heater fan to start without a big draw to the batteries. Works great.
  • Oxygenics 26481 Brushed Nickel Body Spa RV Shower Kit [B00AZOWSJM] . Works great.
  • 3 x 80 Watt 240 Watts total Zamp Long Solar Panels, 30 Amp Zamp Controller [B00T36XBKI] and Amp monitoring displays [B013PKYILS].
  • Sofa cushions from the brown fabric to the newer tan colored leather. I have the original cushions if you prefer them.
  • Walnut Magnetic Knife Holder [B01JLCHFTQ]
  • Fold up table with telescopic table pedestal. I was attempting to have dual tops like Ultimate Airstreams but failed. I need one of the pedestals so I will replace the table with a new custom table from Natural Edge Furniture.
  • Progressive Dynamics PD4655V Inteli Power 4600 Series Converter/Charger with Charge Wizard 55 Amp [B002OR4242]
  • Nest Protect smoke alarm
  • Fixed toilet connection with flex and shut off valve. Plex didn't flex enough.
  • Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer [B08CVHFD1V]
  • Sink cover cutting board.
  • Custom twins with "slats" to convert entire front to a "Jackson City King".
  • 1 of 20 ish of the newer Airstreams with the clear coat removed and polished.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2009 Airstream International 25 - Oregon

caseman72 is offline   Reply With Quote