Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2024, 02:51 PM   #1

2008 25' Classic
Currently Looking...
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
2007 Airstream Classic 25 - Florida

The trailer is in good shape with working systems, no leaks, and 1 year old tires. I use the term good shape because most of the equipment is original, and although functional, it is now 17 years old. We are the third owners and have used the trailer for family vacations in the southeast US. We have two boys in their teens, and the pull out sofa is no longer ideal for their size. The trailer is an aft bedroom twin that we converted to a queen. I removed the side table and drawer and have it in storage. This allowed us to put in a queen memory foam mattress sideways. I am 6'4", so having a longer mattress than the standard RV Queen mattress was ideal for my height. The conversion can easily be reverted back to a twin layout with no evidence of the change to our custom layout. I sold the two twin mattresses, but they are available from a number of online distributors which would likely be much more comfortable than the originals. Overall the trailer has been super reliable for us and is one of the best units I have towed. I work in the boating industry and tow quite a bit. These trailers are easy to tow and track well behind the tow vehicle, especially when using the Hensley Hitch System. The Hensley is the best upgrade we ever purchased. On the highway, the trailer tracks perfectly with the truck with virtually no notable suction when getting passed by a larger vehicle and no trailer sway. If we were to keep the trailer, we would upgrade the AC unit with a newer model, upgrade the batteries to lithium, and add solar panels. The subfloor underbody and frame are in great shape, and the trailer can continue to be enjoyed as is if the lithium and solar are not desired.

• Dual Propane Tanks
  • Water Heater
  • Roof Air Conditioner Needs Service
  • Norcold Refrigerator
  • Double Kitchen Sink
  • Stove / Oven
  • Microwave
  • Corian Countertops
  • Hickory Cabinetry
  • Stereo with 4 speakers
  • 2 Flat Screen TVs
  • Leather Upholstery
  • Carpet in Bedroom
  • Full Awning package
  • 2 Exhaust Fans
  • Electric Jack
  • Hensley Hitch Prevents Trailer Sway

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2007 Airstream Classic 25 - Florida

Blueyonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:10 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

2005 25' Classic
Pace , Florida
Is the t.r still for sale
Jimmy3996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 03:27 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

1970 27' Overlander
1996 34' Excella
1990 34' Excella
Mathiston , Mississippi
Good afternoon,
You mentioned upgrading the AC, is it having problems?
Also how much outside storage does it have? Is the rear compartment large enough to chairs and all outside equipment? Also how is the clear coat? Are these recent photos?
overland is offline   Reply With Quote