Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2020, 04:49 PM   #1

1998 34' Limited
Cochrane , Alberta
1998 Airstream Classic Limited

This Classic Limited is ready to go. It is 35 feet long and 8.5 inches wide. The triple axle makes it easy to tow. New tires, new 50 amp quiet converter, hot water circuit board ,t stat, a/c shroud and a new Thetford high commode. Two 30 lb propane tanks, which hardly get filled...as a new subfloor was installed in April 2020 with heated floor with a separate thermostat...no more slippers or cold feet... even in the bathroom. I have extra pictures and a video...just ask. Hensley hitch, electric stabilizer jacks. 13500 air conditioner with heat pump and furnace. Two fantastic fans; one in the front and one in the back with a thermostat. The white roof was professionally done prior to my ownership. All systems are working and ready.

The lounge has a very comfortable sofa which will also fold into a bed. The surrounding windows add to your comfort. All original oak cabinets, corian countertops and sink covers. The kitchen has a three burner stove top and a large amount of storage space. There is a convection microwave combination oven. A large amount of counter space and double sinks make meal preparation easier. The fridge works perfectly. Large Cedar lined closet and side cupboards and drawers. All the windows and two skylights have day/night blinds and draperies. The Valances have been redesigned for a more modern style. The Queen walk around bed is on a hinged platform with three large drawers. It has storage above and and on each side of the bed.

I am the 3rd owner. Second owner was going to renovate but changed his mind. Retirement plans have changed and this unit is too much space and storage for one person. The driver's side awning will need to be replaced, which according to zipdee is 550. I understand that during this time it may be difficult for USA Canada transactions, but I am sure we can come up with a solution. I am asking 35000 USD and am willing to negotiate.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional pictures.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1998 Airstream Classic Limited

VistaView55 is offline   Reply With Quote