1984 airstream sovereign
31ft. Total interior renovation about 4 years ago. Outside is aged as it has lived outdoors most its life. I am the third owner, this is a solid travel trailer. It easily survived the big snow this winter, it definitely needs a good wash, though.
I bought it from the second owner who did the renovations and put about 30,000 miles on it. Layout is primarily the same as original, rear bedroom front living area.
The following was all done during the renovation:
- LED Lighting throughout
- Nature s head composting toilet, black water system is no longer used.
- AMG battery for toilet with smart charger.
- Awning is in amazing condition
- Relatively recent AC unit works great, about 7 years old.
- Insulation covers for ALL windows if you are going to live in this thing year round it is a great thing to have.
- Furnace works has replaced thermostat
- All carpet removed and floor redone with used pallet wood. It looks super cool but it not perfect by any means.
- All plumbing redone with PEX. No leaks. Faucets and sink in bathroom replaced
- Shower stall all redone with PVC sheeting, faucet and totally unique shower rod.
- Full size memory foam plush mattress with a very cool custom made aluminum piping bed frame.
- New upholstery all around, L shaped couch up front in living area
- New curtains with liners
- Paint on the entire interior
- Hensley arrow trailer hitch. High end Anti sway hitch system which works extremely well
- New water pump
- Dometic cfx95dzw refrigerator/freezer
- Electric brakes all around
Tires are in great shape, wheel bearings done within 1500
- Fully filled propane tanks
- Tire/wheel covers
- Outdoor portable propane tankless water heater with shower tent
- Portable propane 2 burner stove/oven
- Berkey 2.5 gallon water filter
- Solo Stove outdoor firepit
- Rinse kit
- Hoses, cords and adapters
- Large mat for outdoor living area
- 2 Space Heaters
- My cats scratched the upholstery covers, as pictured
- Bent but functional stabilizer jacks I might try to fix there here soon.
- Built in oven pilot light works, but won't heat up
- Handle of valve for greywater tank broke off
- Forward most roof vent has a functional repair but doesn't look good
- Shower could use re caulking
- Don't have a spare tire for it
Clean Oregon title. Tags expired 12/2021.
View this ad at Airstream Classifieds
- 1984 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Washington