Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Santa Fe , New Mexico
1972 Streamline 27 Foot

For sale is a one owner 1972 Streamline 27 foot Imperial purchased new from Sperry Trailer Sales in El Monte. This trailer belonged to my parents and has not been used in about 20 years. It is my understanding that everything was in good working order when it was parked after their last trip. Of course, at this point it is a project and will need a thorough going through and freshening. Pretty much everything is original, including green shag carpeting. It has I believe a queen size bed at least it was long enough for my 6 foot 4 dad. I have a lot of receipts including original sales documentation. The trailer is solid and was very well maintained while it was being used. Clean California title and current registration. 4,500 OBO.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1972 Streamline 27 Foot

Seton Plaza is offline   Reply With Quote