Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2022, 06:36 PM   #1
Buffing Supplies
Commercial Member

1967 17' Caravel
1966 24' Tradewind
1961 16' Bambi
Piedmont , South Carolina
1970 Airstream Safari 23 - South Carolina

This Airstream 23 footer is one of the most popular and sought after campers produced by the Airstream company because ofits useful size, layout, and easy towing. It has a polished body. New plumbing including stainless black water tank. The Safari campers retain their value very well. Use it for years, continue to maintain it and sell for a good profit. This Airstream would make a great B amp;B rental, guest house. Home office or traveling camper and can be camped in and used today.

Very highly professionally polished exterior.

Polished aluminum propane tanks with modern OPD valves

New electric jack

NEW Custom U Shaped Bench/Table in front which converts to a twin bed.

Tons of Storage in the benches

NEW Custom cushions throughout front and back twin bunk bed.

NEW Cabinet Doors and Drawer Doors with custom hardware.

NEW Toilet Installed and leak proof.

New electrical system110V / 12V

Dometic refrigerator gas or electric 110V gas is not connected.

Original glass

Original Owner s manual

NEW Coleman MACH Q Heat pump with heat and air

NEW water heater.

NEW 7 pin electrical tow connector and harness.

Water heater with inside electric ignition

NEW Awning

NEW LED superbright running lights all around.

NEW Tires hardly used Whitewalls with new red rims and moon hubcaps.

Highly Polished Exterior.

NEW LED light fixtures12Vac all work .

Rear bunk beds

All original screens on windows

Clear Title

NEW RV battery

NEW vinyl plank flooring

Custom Shade and Rock Guard on Front Window, can be tilted up

Custom Aluminum on Step

The aluminum skin is in very good condition and highly polished to a mirror finish. Windows are in good condition with original screens included. Aluminum does have a few small dents as shown in photos which is representative of its age. New Electric wench has been installed.

Camper has a clear title.

Zip Dee. Excellent condition.

Camper has newer tires. Bearings have been greased. Running and brake lights are all in working order. Electric brakes work. I would Trust camper to be towed anywhere.

New LED bulbs with original fixtures, custom cabinets. Custom Interior is in excellent condition with newer cushions and curtains. Bunk Beds in rear.

Camper can be connected directly to city water. This camper does not have a fresh water tank or pump but this could easily be added under the cabinets in the front of the camper if desired. Custom large Black water tank, made of stainless. Water heater works well. New toilet.

Camper can be shipped overseas via the PORT OFCHARLESTON. I can help arrange transportation to the port if needed with oneof the local transportation companies . Estimate 1000.00

1000 cash deposit required at time of sale and CASH balance upon pickup. I will accept wire transfers, cashier s check or money orders but camper cannot be picked up or delivered until completely cleared usually 6 10 days or so

I can store the camper for 2 3 weeks if needed after purchase. flexible

I would trust this camper to be towed anywhere and I have described the camper to the best of my limited knowledge on campers but as always, because the camper is 52 years old I highly recommend that you have a look at it before purchasing.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1970 Airstream Safari 23 - South Carolina

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote