Fully restored 1967
made a number of over the last 5 6 years:
- Replaced all the major appliances within the last 7 8 years including the roof AC, the Suburban furnace, the Shurflo water pump, and installed an on demand push button water heater no more lighting pilots outside!
- Replaced the original Carefree awning with a beautiful blue and white striped Zip Dee awning that looks/functions as brand new and is more versatile, and sturdy upwards of 5k to put one of these on your trailer!
- Installed real wood door fronts for all the previous tambour doors they crumble with age and even replaced the sliding door to the bathroom with a nicer door.
- Replaced plumbing and installed new PEX lines.
- Replaced the floor with real hardwood bamboo floor, which has a few nicks here and there but still looks and feels great!
- Converted the gaucho bed in the bedroom to a bigger bed that has ample storage underneath, just lift it up! It still works as a queen sized sofa or can extend to a queen sized bed.
- Paid to have every inch of the exterior polished, she still shines like a mirror a year later 6k 8k to get these polished!
- Added rockguard for front windshield, these are IMPOSSIBLE to get now!
- Added cable hookups in the bedroom and the galley so both areas can have TV or internet if the campsite offers.
- Added new ceiling fan by bathroom, works great on warm days and runs off the battery!
These are more recent hope I didn't forget anything! :
- Stripped the trailer to the cabinets and painted the whole thing white, added several different types of wallpaper, decorative tin, etc to walls.
- I resurfaced the tub and bathroom counter with a waterproof epoxy paint. Added black and white marble tile around the perimeter of the tub and charcoal penny tiles up the wall. Replaced the faucet with modern waterfall style.
- Designed/commissioned custom cushions made for the bed that would be sturdy enough to be moved back and forth from couch to bed positions and still be comfortable enough to sleep on, though adding a 3 memory foam pad makes it perfect in my opinion!
- Lined the closet floors with reclaimed hardwood.
- Replaced kitchen faucet with modern Moen faucet and sprayer.
- Lined countertops with faux granite wrap though if I had the money I d use them as templates to upgrade to real granite!!
- Lined kitchen drawers with wallpaper. Might do some more of that where I can, I still have a few extra pieces!
- Installed a new modern couch/futon bed in the nose.
- Built a teak butcher block table that can collapse and stow away. Perfect little breakfast nook, and you can use it to chop vegetables, it s food grade!
- Replaced the old 110 fridge with a retro modern one. It s brand new, never used!
- Polished/cleaned bamboo floor.
- Replaced all lights with LEDs, replaced lens covers for lights, added Art Deco metal drawer pulls, both functional/decorative throughout.
- Replaced the toilet with brand new never used Thetford Aqua Magic V.
- Replaced the house battery.
: Not all of the decor is included in the sale, for example none of the boxes behind the couch in the nose that have cactuses on them or the books in those boxes. The only bedding included is the black and cream quilt, shine on pillow, and white fluffy square pillow. I ll throw in the clock and the neon banana light because they match so well! Stool is included, folds up really small, it s super cute/useful. All of the fake plants succulents are included. Rugs are included, as is the puffy black and white ottoman/stool.
Clear title in hand. Paypal deposit required to hold it, cash preferred in person for remainder.
View this ad at Airstream Classifieds
- 1967 Airstream Tradewind 24 - Utah