Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-23-2022, 06:08 PM   #1
Buffing Supplies
Commercial Member

1967 17' Caravel
1966 24' Tradewind
1961 16' Bambi
Piedmont , South Carolina
1967 Airstream Caravel 17 - South Carolina

[table]<colgroup><col /></colgroup>[tr]<th>

This Airstream 17 footer is one of the most popular and sought after campers produced by the Airstream company because of its useful size, layout, and easy towing. It has an excellent original body and has been garaged and well maintained since purchased. This camper has been kept mostly original with the exception of LED lighting, Fantastic fan newer plumbing including fresh water tank. The Caravel campers retain their value very well. Use it for years, continue to maintain it and sell for a good profit. This Airstream is used regularly and makes a great weekend camper and can be camped in and used today. It has also been used for business and sales promotion for the last 20 years and is a great business asset.

Very highly polished exterior.

Never Smoked in!

Original curved glass

Original Owner s manual with matching serial number

Original heater

Newer water heater.

Newer water pump.

New 7 pin electrical tow connector and harness.

Awning New LED superbright running lights all around.

New LED superbright taillights with custom stainless trim rings

New LED tag light palm tree license plate bracket.

Gas and electric refrigerator.

Good Tires and new spare

Stabilizer jacks

All completely original cabinets and countertops.

New LED light fixtures 12Vac all work .

Fold out Mid sofa converts to a twin bed.

Couch slides out to make additional bed

Plenty of storage areas.

Large closets and lots of storage areas.

Tinted rear Lexan window.

Screen door in excellent condition.

New quite Fantastic fan.

All original screens on all windows

Clear Title

Newer RV battery

Heavy Duty hitch with load bars and brackets.

Original Axle has been replaced with modern dexter axle.

The aluminum skin is in excellent condition and highly polished to a mirror finish. Some small dents and abrasions are present and representative of its age. Windows are in good working condition with original screens included.

Camper has a clear title. excellent condition.

Camper has good tires with spare tire included. Bearings have been greased regularly. Running lights, LED Brake lights and turn signals are all in oood working order. Electric brakes work. I would trust camper to be towed anywhere. Heavy duty hitch with load bars and brackets are included.

New LED light fixtures, Original cabinets, sofa/pull out beds. Interior is in excellent original condition with exception of modern upgrades including Fantastic fans in rear bedroom.

Newer fresh water tank and pump. Black water tank is original. This model camper did not include a grey water tank. Water heater works well.

Camper can be shipped overseas via the PORT OF CHARLESTON. I can help arrange transportation to the port if needed with one of the local transportation companies . Estimate 750.00

1000 cash deposit required at time of sale and CASH balance upon pickup. I will accept wire transfers, cashier s check or money orders but camper cannot be picked up or delivered until completely cleared usually 6 10 days or so I can store the camper for 2 3 weeks if needed after purchase. flexible

I would trust this camper to be towed anywhere and I have described the camper to the best of my limited knowledge on campers but as always, because the camper is 55 years old I highly recommend that you have a look at it before purchasing. </th> [/tr][/table]

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1967 Airstream Caravel 17 - South Carolina

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote