Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-04-2020, 04:14 PM   #1

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Hailey , Idaho
1962 Airstream Overlander 26 - Idaho

1962 Overlander

This Overlander is ready for an overhaul and a great project for the enthusiast! We were planning on a frame up renovation but my husband had some major back surgery that has made this an unrealistic project for us. She s got her shell off and separated from the frame. We have had the frame sand blasted and repainted. New dual axles, electric brakes, rims, tires etc. We had new wheel wells made and rhino lined. We have all interior skins stripped of old paint and stored to be put back into place. We have the original belly pan to use as a template for new belly pan.

As I stated before, she is in pieces! You will need to bring a flatbed to put the shell on for transit. The frame is towable behind a truck. We are open to the idea of the purchaser using our driveway to get her back together enough to be towable if you are willing to put a few good days into it. If you want to haul her away, you may have the gantry system as well if you want to take it apart for transit.

Serious inquiries only. I am open to your best offer as I am motivated to get my driveway clear before winter and snow flies.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1962 Airstream Overlander 26 - Idaho

Mcorwin is offline   Reply With Quote