Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-03-2014, 02:46 PM   #1

2013 23' International
Los Angeles , California
Solar Panel (aluminum encased)

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I acquired 3 NIB 180W Solar Panels arrays which were originally intended for high-end golf carts and never used. They would look great mounted on the top of an Airstream (I have a 2012 23' International and currently in the process on mounting 2 180W arrays on mine). The panels are covered in tempered glass for extra durability and encased in aluminum. They come with a controller and wiring...and have mounting points which would make them fairly straightforward to mount. They weigh approx. 30KG and the controller works with 36V or 48V battery configurations.

You could mount 1, 2 or all 3 panel arrays for anywhere from 180-540 total watt output. Retail on the panels were $2K+ new and these were originally intended for use on demo golf carts but were never installed and the company is no longer focused on this market. Selling them for $900 per panel/array OBO...

I live in Southern CA (Palm Springs area) and could ship these (would need to call FedEx/UPS for pricing) or we could meet up somewhere.

Pictures below are a 3 panel array (270W) powering a Ben & Jerry's stand, a 2 panel array (180W) on a golf cart and the controller...
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...minum-encased/
slvr_bullet is offline   Reply With Quote