Old 09-01-2019, 04:59 AM   #1
Wolfwhistle

Margaritaville , Banana Republic
Queen mattress 23FB

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Gently used queen mattress that came out of a 2013 23FB. The trailer was used very little when I bought it last year and I can't stress enough how new it looks. It comes with a foam topper and a mattress protector. I don't smoke and no pets, and it would seem the original owner didn't either. It should also fit perfectly the 25FB. It is a coil spring type and is about 7" thick. Notice it has a slight radius at the head and slightly rounded corners at the foot, it would work in any trailer needing a short queen. Free to a good home. Local pickup.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...mattress-23fb/
Fair_Enough is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules